Auto's Done Carty's Way

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does it say Fook You
naa but is a nice one
I think smokers depot
the res is all out to be the biggest spot to get weed
must be 65 of them and I think I am underestimating.
They already had many stores for cigs and 2 gas stations
they just built 3 new weed stores

naa but is a nice one
I think smokers depot
the res is all out to be the biggest spot to get weed
must be 65 of them and I think I am underestimating.
They already had many stores for cigs and 2 gas stations
they just built 3 new weed stores
I may be going back home one day, I will be checking that place out. Have not been on the Rez for quite a while.

Why, they break out the fire water after 6 pm?
looks to be rough and in all honesty I never been there at dark.
Rarely do I hear any noise from the news about them.
I had gone there a summer ago was shocked at the weed and read about that store the next day because of fireworks they were selling ,no weed issue

You people are having waaaaay to much fun... Rosterman, your the kind of guy I either want to do mushrooms with or I don't want to do mushrooms with.. hahaha. but oh we'd have some fun...
For that creative design, I'll be adding 2 feminized seeds of One Eyed Snake Bait by Sniper Seeds..
and 2 fem'd seeds of surprise fem seeds you' ll love..

To, the first donation of 20 to paypal.me/TCalvert70 for the very first pack of Gabagoo...
Are these autos carty?

looks to be rough and in all honesty I never been there at dark.
Rarely do I hear any noise from the news about them.
I had gone there a summer ago was shocked at the weed and read about that store the next day because of fireworks they were selling ,no weed issue
My wife's sister had a house right on the edge of the Rez
She would have the locals all fired up on fire water in her yard on many occasions . They can be scary..........

My wife's sister had a house right on the edge of the Rez
She would have the locals all fired up on fire water in her yard on many occasions . They can be scary..........
I think they dont want trouble and keep it with no crime .
they dont need to its legal

I have the bubblegum autos soaking. Will start a thread when I plant in 2 or 3 days.

Most times LOL
But you always know how to get me in trouble with the Teacher.
HA HA HA... you 2. Beaufurt and Bupkin he hehe hehe he.... y'all crack me up.
And sorry Rost, but your reputation proceeds you... muwahahahaa... wait a second, so I'm teacher... oh crap..
how does a guy go from back of the classroom to teacher is beyond me... when I was a senior I had to take typing 1 & 2 for Data Processing.... me and 35 chicks. I was 2nd fastest typist and became a teacher to many.. wound up giving 6 a ride to school everyday in my 74 New Yorker Brougham...

they sing songs about him
In the Shire... huh. I gave a whole new meaning to Long Bottom. haha.

Friends of the Shire... after speaking with Argo for half an hour this morning I'm super jazzed. Mailing him Joeb's Cash tomorrow, he's promised to mail the priority box payday Wed... he also sent me a photo of all the seeds I sent him over the years and he has his own private Carty Collection of about 50 packs... doh.

I promise to test each and every seed with finger pressure to get rid of any weaklings.. be packing up the first 50 packs immediately. with 10 going out to a few deserving friends.. some who still insist on donating..
gotta love the support I receive from all of you.. this has been years and years in the makings.. thank you all.

P.S. I have so many photo period seeds of a few strains, hundreds of them. So, most likely I'll be adding an extra 10 pack or 2 just because.
Are these autos?
Gabagoo 2 F4 Auto Reg created by Cartman in 2008 aka Carty... F3 & F4 seed stock created by Argo's Gardens of Colorado who will always receive credit for helping me keep this line available. And now for assisting with Beast Mode. Coolest part is, he's including pollen of both so I can pick and choose nice big ladies to hand paint a branch or 2 and keep advancing her in size and potency..

Beast Mode is still in test mode and will be handed out sparingly to a few selected growers I know I can trust for feedback on it... she can get so big she can fill a small tent by herself... thus, Beast Mode.
Beast Mode - Blue VanGoo by Carty x Gabagoo F2

Question remains... what to start next as it's getting close, 2wks maybe.

Last edited:
In the Shire... huh. I gave a whole new meaning to Long Bottom. haha.

Friends of the Shire... after speaking with Argo for half an hour this morning I'm super jazzed. Mailing him Joeb's Cash tomorrow, he's promised to mail the priority box payday Wed... he also sent me a photo of all the seeds I sent him over the years and he has his own private Carty Collection of about 50 packs... doh.

I promise to test each and every seed with finger pressure to get rid of any weaklings.. be packing up the first 50 packs immediately. with 10 going out to a few deserving friends.. some who still insist on donating..
gotta love the support I receive from all of you.. this has been years and years in the makings.. thank you all.
We only just begun brother

Latest posts

Back