Bag of Fun (Bud Pics and Lots of them)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tokinmarine2008

Reaction score
Well I got about 10 grams from my guy the other day, and when asking about what strains they were he started to show me that it was actually a few different types of weed. Definately some purple berry in there a long with a sour diesel cross with something else. Anyways take a look!

IMGP0635.JPG

IMGP0636.JPG

IMGP0637.JPG

IMGP0638.JPG

IMGP0639.JPG

IMGP0640.JPG

IMGP0641.JPG

IMGP0642.JPG

IMGP0643.JPG

IMGP0644.JPG

IMGP0645.JPG

IMGP0646.JPG

Looks like some serious knock you on your butt bud. :hubba: ;) How's the taste and high? :confused2:

The purple berry tastes like a mixed berry drink when smoked out of the vaporizer. It is by far the best experience and taste i have ever had. Very uplifting "thinking" type high. Cutting the purple up with scissors releases this sweet berry smell mixed with skunk into the room and you immediately fall in love. The sour diesel that is crossed with an unknown is smells just like sour diesel but the buds are frosty almost white. The taste is super smooth going down, but once you hold that hit in WOW!!! Your lungs expand so much with this stuff. Amazing smoke.

Damn does that look good! Its makin me weed hungry!

tokinmarine2008 said:
The purple berry tastes like a mixed berry drink when smoked out of the vaporizer. It is by far the best experience and taste i have ever had. Very uplifting "thinking" type high. Cutting the purple up with scissors releases this sweet berry smell mixed with skunk into the room and you immediately fall in love. The sour diesel that is crossed with an unknown is smells just like sour diesel but the buds are frosty almost white. The taste is super smooth going down, but once you hold that hit in WOW!!! Your lungs expand so much with this stuff. Amazing smoke.

i love sour d

Latest posts

Back