Bagseed?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mendo local

Med Grower
Reaction score
I have been smoking for years and have bought many a (sack).
But I have never had seeds in it before.
Is this something that is cheaper or wanted?
Sorry, I know sounds weird but anything that has seeds around here is tossed.
Thanks

Sensemilia (without seeds) is more desireable.

A fertilized plant will spend it's energy on seed production, as opposed to growing more buds. The bud with seeds can still be very potent, but it would be more potent if it had been kept unfertilized.

It will also cost you much more than usual, since the seeds weigh so much. So unless you want the seeds, there's no reason to pay for seeded bud.

:)

Listen,,Ive got some really kick *** Sativa from a bag like that,,and I started growing from the seeds,,and man oh man. Thats one bag of weed Im glad I kept the seeds from.:hubba: But it coulda just been luck.;)
Around here,,thats what yer gonna get if ya dont buy Hydro. Me,,I aint gonna buy no more street stuff period if I can help it. Please,,:ignore:

you buy a bag 'round here. you can bet it's heavily seeded. a friend busted up a bud on my desk to roll yesterday, and it had 10-15 seeds in it. the smoke was light green, with red hairs. it was some pretty good smoke also for thes parts. i kept the seeds for later experiments...bb...

Latest posts

Back