Big bang 2nd grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is my last survivor.. IMO she looks like she is dead.. I took the pictures a couple of days ago, and tomorrow I will put her out of her misery. But I think these last Big Bang buds will be a blast.

I've had a smoke on both the Nemesis and the Big Bang now. The Nemesis was really great, but I must say the Big Bang really takes the crown :holysheep: I was so wasted. A more detailed smoke report will follow

Day 100 - 01.jpg

Day 100 - 02.jpg

Day 100 - 03.jpg

I harvested her last week, and she is now dried down to 40 g. She has a really strong smell and some seriously dense buds.

Day 101 - 01.jpg

Day 101 - 02.jpg

Day 101 - 03.jpg

Day 101 - 04.jpg

Ok.... smoke report.. Not super detailed anyway.. I'll give you what I do remember:

Nemesis:

Density 4/10
Smell 10/10
Taste 8/10
Potency 5/10
Duration 7/10
High 4/10
Couchlock 8/10

When I first started grinding the buds this heavenly skunky oldschool smell hits my nostrils.. It was in my opinion the grassy smell that weed should have. So me and my friend smoked a joint, and we got a bit high, but it was controllable.. A bit giggly and lacy.. Relaxing also.. Then we made a big bowl mixed with apple tobacco in the waterpipe, and it took about half an hour to smoke it.. Then I was seriously wasted.. I couldn't stand up, my eyes were just closing, and I was sinking into the couch, where I stayed until the sunlight hit me the next morning.. All in all it was good oldschool Indica. Not too strong, but if you smoke enough it will get you seriously wasted.. It was suppose to have some sativa effect, but I didn't get it.

Big Bang:

Density 6/10
Smell 4/10
Taste 5/10
Potency 9/10
Duration 6/10
High 9/10
Couchlock 4/10

This was a big supprise.. Even though it is an Indica strain I got very high from this one.. I smoked it with my ex, and first off she got very giggly and all of a sudden after half a joint she started to panic.. She though she was going to die, and we went outside for fresh air. She felt like she had to puke but she couldn't.. I was just really high with a buzzing feeling in my head and then outside I had an out of body experience, where I felt like I was watching both of us from above.. We got in, and I tricked my ex into eating, and when she started eating she forgot all about her "bad trip".. It was a pretty interesting experience, but after 2 hours it was wearing off and we went to sleep.

The next time I brought it to a party... I don't remember too much, but it did knock out my friend totally.. He was the guy hosting the party, and after sharing 3 BB joints among 4-5 people he got really sick.. Maybe also because of alcohol.. But I ended home in my own bed somehow...

So well.. Don't mess with the BB.. I do prefer the Nemesis.. Lots of people praise the Sativa high, but imo indica is a much more relaxing and safe experience.

Latest posts

Back