Big bang 2nd grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tell us what does it smell like in there and the difference in the smell of all these that you have posted here

I has a kind of sweet rotten smell.. The Nemesis produce a very sharp skunky smell, but the BB has a sweet overtaking nauseous smell. Kind of like a bunch apples and bananas that has started to rot. It is not a very nice smell.. But as I said before, I don't even notice it anymore... But I think I will get some air freshener today.

And thank you very much 2dog

I just got the tax authorities to admit they made a mistake.. That means I don't have to pay the 100 euro they fined me.. Wohoo.. ******* Danish tax I'll tell you

Yeah it was really what my budget needed... Maybe I can afford something for the smell now

Ok... So I got a bit of a shock this morning. The door phone rang at 5 am, and I was like: Who the hell could that be. I though it might be a crazy ex girlfriend or something. So I got up to pick up the phone. Then a deep voice says: Hello this is the Police. And then I was in total shock, I was already thinking of a way to dispose of my plants. So The conversation goes on like this

Me: ....... Erhmmmm.............
Police man: Can you please let me in.
Me: ..... Erhm...... what is this about?.....
Police man: It is nothing serious.....
Me: ... ok....
Police man: I just need to see a guy in your hallway..
Me: .... Ok I'll buzz you in now....

So I buzz him in and the phones rings again after 5 seconds

Police man: Oh and thanks

So there I was my heart pounding like hell.. And the first thing that comes to mind is that I have to get rid of the smell.. So I spray Air Wick all around my room, and run out to lock the door. I hear the police man coming up so I go back to bed and keep my fingers crossed. I hear he starts knocking on a door further down the hall... So I try to go back to sleep, but he keeps knocking and knocking, and in the end it is so loud I'm thinking if it is actually my door he is knocking on. Then suddenly I hear a big crack, and I sit right up in my bed, but I figure out he must have busted the door he was knocking on. Then after some minutes I hear him leave..

The adrenaline was so high in my body it took more than an hour to get back to sleep. Pretty close encounter I had there...

But here is a couple of pictures for you. The dried nug is from the OD weed from my parent's garden.

Day 085 - 01.jpg

Day 085 - 02.jpg

Day 085 - 03.jpg

Day 085 - 04.jpg

Day 085 - 05.jpg

Oh I forgot to mention.. I just received new fans for my cabinet today.. No more noise after they are installed hopefully. They look really cool but I need to buy something to join a cord to it. But they are 120 x 120 x 38 mm, and one will work as exhaust in the top, while I'll but the other one in the side as an intake fan

I just acquired some hooks for my Aquafarm. I put in 16 brass hooks that I will use for the lst. I think I'll really like the setup. Maybe I'll start my third grow, and my first hydroponic grow, tomorrow afternoon. Then I can let it veg outside the closet. Does anyone have some great techniques for lst they want to share with me?

wow that must have been scary to have a police officer ring your door phone. wow... i could not imagine how scary that would have been.

Smot_poker said:
wow that must have been scary to have a police officer ring your door phone. wow... i could not imagine how scary that would have been.

Well at least I was glad it was 10 gang members standing outside waiting to kill me.. The police here are not that bad, but still... I was scared.. I'll admit that, and I don't answer the doorbell anymore :D

Today I chopped the 2 small BB.. They look quite nice and dense despite the PH problem I had

Picture 1-3: Big Bang 1
Picture 4+5: Trimmings and some buds that I accidentally ripped of
Picture 6-8: Big Bang 2 (The smallest of the bunch)

I'm quite happy with the result. Can't wait for it to dry! :holysheep:

Day 089 - 01.jpg

Day 089 - 02.jpg

Day 089 - 03.jpg

Day 089 - 04.jpg

Day 089 - 05.jpg

Day 089 - 06.jpg

Day 089 - 07.jpg

Day 089 - 08.jpg

NEMESIS is upon us!

How beautiful can a plant be? This is my Nemesis.. Was so close to cutting her down.. Though she was a hermie.. Turned out like this

Day 089 - 09.JPG

It is amazing how much the buds shrink when you start drying them. I'm always really surprised. But still the main colas seem pretty dense. I think they will all be a good smoke. I do detect some green apple in the Big Bang, but it still comes along with a quite skunky-rotten smell. As for the nemesis it has a very sharp and pungent petroleum smell.. I hope it will go down after drying and curing.

Yupp, they sure do end up small. But i'm sure they'll be some good smoke. No scale yet? Gotta check out the competition...

Ok I put it on a kitchen scale not really the most accurate. Here are the results after 2 days of drying under a fan

Big Bang 1: 26 g
Big Bang 2: 28 g
Nemesis: 30 g

So there you have it.. With the last Big Bang and the final drying I think I'll end up with around 100 g. That is about 400 g per square meter.. Not bad right?

Edit: These numbers are after I cut all the buds of the stems

Not bad at all! About the same as me er square meter. I too use a kitchen scale.

Here are some pictures from yesterday of the last Big Bang.. I think she will yield the most of them all. I flushed her yesterday and gave her some GHE Ripen, which is actually pure PK with some extra salts. But it should leave no residue in the plant.

The last 3 photos are of a dry nug from one of the Big Bang. It looks really nice imo and I think it will be a killer smoke. Although I really hope it taste better than it smells. It still has a kinda sweet rotten smell to it. The Nemesis smells a lot better, and more like freshly cut grass with a bit of skunkyness.

KK I still think you have beaten me on this grow by a significant margin. But hopefully we will really go head to head in the next round. Especially if you also get a 400 watt system.

Day 091 - 01.jpg

Day 092 - 02.jpg

Day 093 - 03.jpg

Day 094 - 01.jpg

Day 094 - 02.jpg

Day 094 - 03.jpg

Latest posts

Back