Big changes for the 2015 od grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for popping in TC. Yeah a lot of them started earlier than usual over here. Climate change???

Ooo in few more days will you tell us how much of that purple you got?

Have you changed your avatar to a picture of that 9" leaf?

Alright, better than I thought. The first organic Buckeye Purple just got jarred up for the cure at 58% RH. Surprisingly the not so big girl came in at 119.7 grams. More than I expected

awesome plants dude! can you please tell me what kind of white netting that is around them. i need to get that exact stuff.

awesome plants dude! can you please tell me what kind of white netting that is around them. i need to get that exact stuff.

It's horticultural trellis netting. Picked it up at the local hydro shop.

...i have a feeling that netting is going to be the new MP staple ;) (like we saw smart pots a while back)

i'd like to grab some for next season too.. looks so much easier/better.

...i have a feeling that netting is going to be the new MP staple ;) (like we saw smart pots a while back)

i'd like to grab some for next season too.. looks so much easier/better.

It seems to hold the weighted sag nicely. Uses the whole plants weight to help from snapping braches in the wind also. For the big tall stuff you still gotta get a fixed point to contain it though. That's why there's still some stakes out there. I really like it though! Way better than tying and staking every branch.

View attachment image.jpg

Thank you sir, haha I do plan on doing smart pots next season too. Got the idea at this forum. Thanks. Going to see if I can find that trellis netting on Amazon.

This is what i got and i got WAY too much . I have 16 plants and hardly put a dent in this.. woops, have enough for life.. Love it though.
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MWE7Y60?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00[/ame]

This is what i got and i got WAY too much . I have 16 plants and hardly put a dent in this.. woops, have enough for life.. Love it though.
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MWE7Y60?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00[/ame]

beautiful Pineapple express there Ston~ My yard is smelling a little pineappley too.

Thanks Rose! And whoa! You went bulk!!! I got the 48"x 50' for like $10

Thanks Rose and Doc for checking in! :48: Just jarred up the buckeye purp. Haven't tried it yet. Holding out for a little cure at least :D

Herijuana in the morning

View attachment image.jpg

Looking vertically terrific!

So far used the netting two years and still have enough left for a year or two more. Makes life a lot easier around here. Still stuffing buds n holding branches as they get heavier here.

I would not be able to have that purple in jars without trying it! You have some heavy will power there Stone.

Hey TC, haha, yeah the purples pretty tempting. Already having friends asking for it haha. Got the second one jarred up now also, an crazy as it is, both 119grams! Only half a gram different between the two yield wise. Also finished pulling the early Pineapple Express yesterday too. It's hanging now. Still waiting on the rest of these. They'll be coming down in the next couple weeks to month I'd bet.

Hope everyone else is doing good. Coming into the home stretch :48:

Stoney, i want detailed thoughts on herijuana. lol... how is it?

Looks like you are doing well in the harvest department. How many have you taken now?

Latest posts

Back