Big changes for the 2015 od grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The nugget of herijuana was from about a week or two ago, so a bit early. Was a nice indica stoned. Have taken the two bep, and Pineapple Express that are jarred now. Half of Hippie Slayer, rest will come down tonight. Haven't even touched the five big girls yet. That's where the weight will be. Herijuana will come down this weekend. Then the seeded cannatonic clone still has a bit to go. Smelling lovely around here :D

Wishing I wasn't at work right now. Might have to call it in early day ;)

I just got caught up Ston, great job once again, time to enjoy the fruits of your labour.

looking good ston---please tell more about the hippie slayer---i do believe it is something i would like to get in my garden

Thanks everyone. Full harvest weekend!

Orange, Hippie Slayer is a clone only, special phenotype of a cross that bodhi did. It's Road Kill Skunk X Dirty Hippie. Haven't smoked any of the harvest yet, but did try an early sample and its killer! Has a skunky fresh cat piss smell to it, but a good smell haha. Super sticky for the for the last three weeks or so before the chop. Touch it at all and you smell like it for hours. I actually found one nanner midway down, and few inches lower one mature seed. So, I'll be growing it again :48:

Time to put herijuana on the chopping block. Have a great weekend everyone!

:48: helicopter has been circling the neighborhood for about 20 mins now. Low and slow over five times now right over.

5 of these down and the herijuana is barely dented :stoned:

View attachment image.png

Nice pull stone... what would you say is the hardest think about this grow stone

Today waking up to a yard full of people next door this morning! Otherwise pretty much business as usual. It's actually been a really good season this year. The weather has been great here this year.

Those are all like foot to foot and a half long. All those off and the herijuana still looks like this. She'll be down tomorrow. Herijuana's seriously without a doubt the easiest trimming strain I've ever grown. Hella weight on her too!
Come on over Rose ;) Pretty sure you're pretty busy over there too. Time to start camping out back :stoned:

View attachment image.png

Nice buds My friend. Im gonna Hop over and chew onem. Lol

Stone no kidding bout camping out back. I have a friend that grows in suburbia, he actually does pitch a tent right next to his girls this time of year. He has been ripped before and sleeping there helps him sleep at night. Mr TC is up looking out the window here all night long.

Is your herijuana from seed. I'm always looking for a new early, heavy strain. Your Purps defiantly has me interested.

For reals TC!! Total pucker time when rippers can come through!!! The herijuana was from seed. And both girls grew out identical, one here one at my buddies. Will definitely be growing it again! Has come in at 26% before pretty curious what it is grown outdoors. We shall see. The purple is straight fire! But only about a qp per plant. Started from seed April 1, inside. Not out for a bit, I'd have to go back and look when. I'll try them again and start way earlier to try to get more size on them. But the breeder says they stay short and stout.

What was with the helicopters Stoney? That would make me very nervous.

No clue! It is kind of hood, so probably looking for somebody. They def saw what's going on here though. I'm in a flight path so small planes and copters fly by regularly. Only part that makes it weird is when I fully see them circle. No bueno. Paranoia and on edge feelings are how it is for the next month or so

View attachment image.jpg

Latest posts

Back