Big changes for the 2015 od grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All these harvest pics make me want to trim, trim, trim. Then I settle down and relax, these last days are coming to a close. Looks like a good set up you got there Stone. I can almost hear the sound of that bud thumping on the table as it falls from the clip.

Every time I heard a thud on the table I laughed and thought of your post TC :D little by little. Think it's break time. Gonna let them roll a bit. Purple Monkey Balls is packing in rock hard colas!

View attachment image.png

that purple monkey balls is a 2 thumbs up---bummed i lost mine---u gonna like that strain when she's ready :yay:

It's looking and smelling great OS! Only about half harvested, and still a good five months out, but already getting ready for next year.

Landrace :stoned:

Panama Red, Acapulco Gold, Sensi Star X Nepalese Hash Plant, not sure genetics of the morning dew spice. Waiting for more info. But the bean vault expands :D decisions decisions

Sensi Star, one of my favorite the last couple years. It is all I smoke, when I smoke.

Looks like a lot of great seeds there.

Now that's what I am talking about! Cant wait.

First smoke of it and oof, straight to the head. :stoned:

That looks like a medicine woman pheno too Ston... that is awesome. I love her. If i get another one, i have one now that looks just like MW I am going to clone her and try to get the Medicine woman back. I am glad she is a good producer for you.. Did you get some amber?

Waiting the last of these as long as possible. Cherry mountain and purple monkey balls. The top was taken down earlier in the week. The rest letting ride.

View attachment image.jpg

And I haven't even touched the Cannatonic yet. Hoping she'll fill out a little more. Only cutting out caterpillar damage and rot. Weighing the options day to day after inspections on all of them.

:aok:
i know it's not quite done yet (cannaT the last plant untouched?) but congrats on another successful season m8 :)

Latest posts

Back