blueberry clone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maineharvest

Reaction score
I just bought a blueberry clone a few days ago and I was just wondering who here has grown it before. That thing is rank. The smell is way stronger than all of my other plants i got growing. Does it really taste like blueberry and how is the high? This plant is the most pathetic looking thing ive ever seen but im going to make some killer bud off of it. It is all stretched and tall and lanky but im going to give this baby some proper care and a lot of love. Any feedback would be great. Thanks

Smoked blue qwite a while ago and i did taste like blue but not alot. And the high is ok. HOW MUCH DID YOU PAY FOR THE CLONE!

some dude tried to sell me a clone of purple kush for 80 bucks i was like pshhh yea right!

80 bucks is crazy. i didnt even want to pay 15 but all my friends were buying them so I just had to get one to. I cant wait to see which one of us comes out with the nicest looking plant. I got the very last clone so basically i got the runt of the litter. Everyone before me picked up all the good ones. My friend got a couple a few days before me and he was telling me how nice and bushy they were and he said they were all really nice looking. I knew this kid had no idea what he was talking about but i still bought it. And he came in the door with this scrawny ugly foot tall plant. I knew that was going to happen. I have never seen a plant with a stock this skinny and that stretched before, it was rediculous how crappy this plant was and he told me it looked great. Barely any growth on it at all. what is wrong with people?

Wasn't getting enough light probably. How sure are you that it's a clone? Or blueberry? I'm just saying, if you knew he had no idea?

I just bought some Blueberry seeds. Iv had blueberry befor, and if its real blueberry then year it does smell and taste of berrys and its pretty strong, a good smoke. Get that clone under a good light and see how she does.

If it's Dj Shorts Blueberry then yeah it's worth it. It's a sativa leaning strain so i hope you got the room. It tends to stretch and it tends to mutate. Treat it with kindness, and she will reward you ;)

Blueberry clones look weird as hell... and they have a good fruity taste/smell. It'll grow you some nice bud.

Yeah this clone looks really weird, ive never seen a plant like it. It doesnt have nodes like all my other plants. It just has random branches everywhere. Ive never grown a clone before so maybe thats the way its supossed to be, I dont know. Its smell is so strong it stunk up my whole car when i brought it home. It smells way better than my afghani and my ak48. Cant wait to see the buds this girl gives me

maineharvest said:
i paid fifteen us dollars for it

Yea i will never pay 15$ for a clone if i was to buy clone a would buy alot so i can get it for cheap like 5$ a clone. but hey it all good grow it and make it BOOM!!!!
hydro good luck man!!

how is the afgani big yeild if u can show some pics really wanna c how it looks never saw it before only last year when i had 10 seeds only saw the sprouts that is about it they all died:(

my camara broke and now all i have is this piece of crap camera and it makes the plants look like crap. I put the afghani into flowering two days ago. Im praying its a female. Ill get some pics as soon as I get a new camera. I have some pics in my grow journal, its called "growing indoors for the first time". It should be on the second page.

kool man ill check it, cant wait to see the afgahni.

Where/how can you buy clones??

Personal friend, or online...??

I want to buy a clone..

MrPuffAlot said:

I want to buy a clone..

site rules said:
9. The sale of marijuana or the discussion of sales is not allowed here

Thank you.

HYDRO333 said:
Yea i will never pay 15$ for a clone if i was to buy clone a would buy alot so i can get it for cheap like 5$ a clone. but hey it all good grow it and make it BOOM!!!!
hydro good luck man!!

I'd pay $50 for a clone if it was a crazy strain... just to get around the hassle of ordering/waiting online and then dealing with seeds...

It isn't like if u flowered it right away u wouldn't get more then $50 off it...

Best of luck with the clone, sounds like a nice strain :)

MrPuffAlot said:

I want to buy a clone..

I'd cease and desist on this one if I were you. Also, maybe read the rules a little closer before you get into trouble.

Just a heads up.

EDIT: NM, someone already got to it.

Latest posts

Back