Brazil KC, Mango and Northern Lights From KC BRAINS?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grumpygrowers

...happy days...
Reaction score
Anyone have any information on these seeds and the seed bank? The seeds are all £9 for 10 from KC BRAINS. Pretty cheap... but how is the quality? Any information on these seeds/strains would be much appreciated

Some people like KC brains, I have personally had nothing but trouble with their seeds; especially Mango.

If they are the cheapest seeds around do you even need to ask about the quality ? I've personally never heard anythign good about their seeds and have heard a few bad things. I would stay away but that's just me.

Most just figure the price is right so the people saying not to don't know what they are tlaking about or you just hope you get lucky. The story turns out the same, you end up with crappy plants and a lot of wasted time.

I usually tell people to stick with serious seeds, they are moderately priced, all their strains are super great, they grow well, and you won't have too many strains to choose from issues.

I got 10 of their Sweet Dreams for free with my last order.I'm gonna plant them outside next year and give them a whirl.Not expecting anything too spectacular.

Well if you are getting actual Mango, you'll be pleased. Just had a harvest of it, a fast harvest at 7 weeks, a good yeild with thick buds, and a taste true to its name.

If you want inexpensive seeds go with nirvana. I have had excellent results with nirvana. I will never buy kc brains seeds again. Seed quality was really bad. Most were not even mature.
Either they can't tell the difference between a mature seed and an immature seed or they just don't care about quality.

I've had awesome results from kc's strains. The mango especially, except that after four years of cloning clones, they've lost some vigorousness.TNR is off the freaking hook for yield.

Nirvana is also decent for cheap genetics. Have the big bud, and it did so well I ordered the b-52.

kc brains has won a few cannabis cups over the years so it can not be all bad, i think they get most of the bad press from newbie growers who buy them cos there cheap and dont know how to grow properly yet.
mango,afghani,kc33,kc36,mindbender are all ment do be really good to grow/smoke.

Latest posts

Back