Bubblegum Harvest pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright, so i've decided to paper bag them during the day and lay them out on screens at night because I know light can decrease the thc potency or whatever...

What about handling the buds? I have to obviously move them around a lot throughout this process someone told me that might not be a good idea. Any thoughts?

What about handling the buds? I have to obviously move them around a lot throughout this process someone told me that might not be a good idea. Any thoughts?

Every time you rough them up, handle them, you damage, destroy, or knock the trichomes off.

THAT is what I was referring to, when I said handling, rotating, buds in the paper bags will damage them. "IMHO" it is not the 'best' method of drying for that reason.

Yes, the trichome is the shape of a ball on a tee. Obviously the tee is very thin and brittle when dry so if theres this big ball structure on top of it it is very easy to destroy or knock the trichomes off. I hang to dry.

a dark closet with fans might be best. i would get a small space heater put it on something other than carpet but on the floor. (fire sux/heat rises) i would run two small fans to circulate air. Dont blow on the buds as they dry you will they may start to blow around and you could loose tricomes. I would then build a shelf to lay the buds on. to do that i would get some wood and screen build a little frame the same width and depth of the closet and put it about four feet above your heater/fan no closer. you already cut down so you might not be able to do all of that but that is the way i would dry and any of those step will be better than what you will get with paper bags. time to be super nice to your babies this is what you spent all this time to produce. Make it nice if you dont you will always regret it.

P.s i would also put the heater on a timer.

As of now I have about 80 grams dry. Not bad for only two plants indoor, I think. Thanks for all the suggestions on drying and curing. I'm gonna cure them for a couple more weeks, but right now they smoke good.

love the pics, but make sure the buds are dry before puttin them in mason jars!

Latest posts

Back