Buyers Beware MJseeds.nl

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fuze

Reaction score
So i placed an order threw Marijuanaseeds.nl two months ago after placing a order about 6 months ago that came threw no problem. Anyways i placed an order at the end of feb for 400 dollars worth of seeds i wanted on thier site. 4 weeks had passed before i recieved my order from them, i was a little mad about the shipping time but atleast my seeds were here! When i brought the package upstairs to take a look at my new seeds i reliezed that they had shorted me 60 seeds from my order, upon closer inspection i started to count the seeds in the individual bags they place the separate strains in only to realize that severial bags were missing one to two seeds each so instead of getting 10 seeds i was only getting 8-9 ontop of the 60 they forgot in my order. So i was pretty angry but i do understand mistakes happen. i emialed them back asap to tell them about my order. They emailed me back saying sorrry for this we will get this taken care of for you, so ofcourse i replied thank you and let it be. after about three more weeks on not recieving the seeds i sent anothe email to them asking for a tracking number for the package, they responded with the same automated email to my email prior. It has now been over a month and i never got the rest of my order or a responce from the customer support team over at MJseeds.nl

Thats not even the worst part of things, the worst part of everything is there seeds germinated worse than the mersh seeds i germinated this year.

MJSeeds.nl germination success rate was about 65-70%
Mersh germination success rate was about 90-95%

Buyers beware of this company as the seeds look very good on thier site i don't konw how good they are, i will keep everybody posted on how the strains turn out.

I have been an active reader of these forums for about 2 years but never had the need to signup until now so please forgive my 1 post but i can assure you i am not trying to destroy a company i'm trying to help u guys make good choices about where you buy from.

The ending statement of this post being "you get what you pay for" guess maybe next time i will pay the extra couple bucks. be safe have fun don't get caught thx for reading guys!

Latest posts

Back