C99 Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes you did! Beautiful, simply beautiful! How far along are they Goddess?

Really nice! those are going to be some huge cola's! Yours are so much more Sativa looking than mine...I know mine is a hybrid, but of 2 sativa dominant plants...how many different pheno's did you have? Those were a gift from a friend though weren't they...I was thinking they were Joey's, but it seems like I remember you saying they were not.

what seedbank are you all looking through? i saw at HD that the c99 and all other strains are avilable. am i wrong? because i would like to order these babies. BTW. THG, you have got a nice setup. sorry to hear about your pooch. i hope its well now. i have a q for you....i see you place several plants in one tub of unknown sex.....when you remove the females and transplant...how do you seperate roots? very carefully?

Thanks everyone. These girls are in different stages of flowering. The first one went to 12/12 on 12-17, the next on 12-26, and the last on 1-7. These are not Joey Weed seeds he was out when I was looking and he is out again. It says at HD that Joey's C99 are sold out and will not be available until March.

I separate the roots every week when I do a res change. I find that they really do not tangle that much and I also have found that the roots are really quite tough.

I wanna see you do Cindy and here nasty brother Apollo next. I know you're sitting on the beans--you first, you been at this longer than me.

very nice work hemp goddess gotta love cindy and her mind rip

Well, I had a disaster! Two of the Cindies ran out of water :hitchair: . I lost one and the other is not very healthy. Weirdly, it was the 2 smaller ones that ran out of water, not the 2 larger ones. The one I lost is hash material. I am hoping for something decent as my fingers were quite sticky as I was trimming her.

At any rate, here are pics. Beware that this post contains graphic pictures of what can happen if you neglect your girls. It is not a pretty picture.

On a happier note, the other 2 are happy and healthy. The last pic is of an Afghan Orange cross that I have going. She is looking to be a great producer. She is only 3 weeks into 12/12.

2-10-10 017-2.JPG

2-10-10 007-2.JPG

2-10-10 030-2.JPG

2-10-10 004-2.JPG

2-10-10 022-2.JPG

I had a bad dream that looked just like this! Damn! Hey i gotta see pics of the hash ya get. Please. Glad the orange is ok, very healthy!

On a positive note,

that Afgahn Orange is only 3 weeks along??? niiiice

:)

That's a bummer THG! But, you are making lemonade out of your lemons (hash) and your others are mighty pretty. Could be a lot worse. **** happens. GREEN MOJO for you

those flowers are beautiful. could you post some cola shots? please
great job

WOW....3 weeks! That girl is going to be huge!

Sorry to hear about your mishap....I'm makeing alot of hash out of my cindy trim...and any buds that were smaller than a 50 cent peice are going in the freezer to...going to put these bubble bags to work again! It's been too long!

Sorry for your loss, G. The LSTed one looks like she'll make it, huh? On the other hand, the others look none the worse for the wear and tear. And that Afgani is looking bad axe, too.

I have taken a few sample buds off the first plant and I am happy. She will be harvested in the next couple of days.

The next 2 pics are the other Cindy. She is about 10 days behind the first. I think she is going to be a great gal. She smells wonderful

The fourth pic is of that Afghan Orange cross that is still going strong.

2-18-10 015-2.JPG

2-18-10 004-2.JPG

2-18-10 008-2.JPG

2-18-10 021-2.JPG

WOW :hubba:,,,Those are awsome! Please be me my friend.;)

Thats a big Cindy for sure I just pulled down one bred by Joey Weed and not close to that size buds. Hopefully yours smells as good as ours :)

Nice Journal.

Sub

Looks great THG :bolt::bong2:

Must be hard to wait on the cure they look so good

Latest posts

Back