cadlak's Super Skunk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright you twisted my arm. Ask and ye shall receive. These pics are old though, a lot has changed since i took them but in the second pic you can see the difference between the height and the shape of the two different plants. I will get current pics up tomorrow when the lights come on.

DSCN0711.JPG

DSCN0712.JPG

DSCN0713.JPG

DSCN0714.JPG

Here are some pics taken today. My tallest plant is 36". My tallest L2 is 25", I think it stretched from being under 12/12 instead of a longer light cycle. The pictures with my hand are the largest fan leaves from the two different pheno's I have. The 4th pic is my favorite plant, the one I want to reveg. It stayed much shorter and bushier, and is able to eat anything, very resilient.

DSCN0715.JPG

DSCN0716.JPG

DSCN0717.JPG

DSCN0718.JPG

DSCN0724.JPG

DSCN0725.JPG

420benny said:
You picked a good one. She's beautiful!

Thank you. I know it won't yield as much as the bigger ones but it's much easier to control and will work better in my situation. As long as the smoke is good I will reveg her and take clones.

First two pics are of the L2, they are about 6 weeks from seed. The third pic is the shorter bushier plant I really like, the pics under the HPS don't do it justice, it is such a great shade of green. Then a few extra pics of the rest. They're really starting to pack on bulk now, and really frosting up.

DSCN0726.JPG

DSCN0727.JPG

DSCN0728.JPG

DSCN0729.JPG

DSCN0730.JPG

DSCN0731.JPG

DSCN0732.JPG

BuddyLuv said:
were these skunks attitudes freebies?

haha I just had to look back at the first page to check, I just germ'd my G-13 Powerskunk freebies for outdoors;)

Mike those lowryder look awesome Ive always wanted to grow some shorties but Ive never grown an auto before.. anyways, maybe my power skunk will look as good as yer super skunk:hubba: Grow on man.

Well either way they look good mike. I want to grow some skunk but I have trouble with smell already.

TURKEYNECK said:
haha I just had to look back at the first page to check, I just germ'd my G-13 Powerskunk freebies for outdoors;)

Mike those lowryder look awesome Ive always wanted to grow some shorties but Ive never grown an auto before.. anyways, maybe my power skunk will look as good as yer super skunk:hubba: Grow on man.

keep me posted on the power skunk. I will be popping mine soon.

Mike those lowryder look awesome Ive always wanted to grow some shorties but Ive never grown an auto before.. anyways, maybe my power skunk will look as good as yer super skunk Grow on man.

I appreciate the kind words but I'm not going to do these lowryders real justice this grow. They stretched really bad under the 12/12, I'm sure they will do better under a longer light schedule.

Well either way they look good mike. I want to grow some skunk but I have trouble with smell already.

Again, I appreciate the kind words. The smell gets insane and ranges from typical skunk to rotting dead body! It's so gross sometimes, but once it's jarred and cured it really develops a strong, traditionally skunky, good smell.

I originally wanted to grow skunk#1 but I read really good things about super skunk and it is a cross anyways. Once they're established they can eat anything, no nute sensitivity at all past the first few weeks. I really enjoy growing this strain, good overall quality and no slouch on yield either. I will be interested to see how much I get at harvest time, I've never vegged this long indoors before. I might actually borrow my buddies scales and weigh it instead of just guessing.

Well folks I had to leave town for a few days and just came home to some huge disappointments. Everything looks ok except that my freak pheno that I was so fond of, the one I wanted to reveg, the one that was so resiliant and could eat anything and could take huge ph swings, well she is a shim. Yes, it's a hermie, I have no idea what caused it,no light leaks, same seed stock as all my other plants for the last two grows, it just went hermie. I always tell people when they ask that a hermie should be pulled asap to do damage control, and my grow is no exception. Well, get your pitchforks and torches out everyone, we're gonna kill us a hermie! Here are some before pics. It would have been so pretty if it could have gone just a few more weeks but I can't risk my other plants being pollinated(assuming they haven't been already). I'll post more pics later once it's cut down. Sorry the pics are so out of focus, believe me your not missing anything.:cry:

DSCN0756.JPG

DSCN0757.JPG

DSCN0758.JPG

Ok, I'm frutrated. I don't think I had a hermie, I think I did not take proper precautions while handling pollen. All my plants are seeded and no matter how hard I look I can't find nanners on any of the plants. Maybe they're in the middle of my buds but I don't think that would release enough pollen to explain this level of seeds. I shouldn't have cut that one down, it would have really benefited from going a little longer.

I have really lost interest with this grow at this point. I'll still finish it but I really am slacking now, It's just hard to get motivated to tend these plants when I know they're going to be full of seeds. To make it worse, I don't know if the pollen is from my L2 or if it is from my SS. I don't want to grow any of the seeds to find out in case it did come from a hermie.

I want to grow this mazaar cross I have next. I'll post pics in the next few days.

yikes i bet ya feel like this :hairpull: and like doin this:angrywife: now huh?

Latest posts

Back