Can I switch from 400 to 1000 halfway thru flower?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

salmonfisher420

Reaction score
I just got a 1000 but my plants have been running on a 400. Can I switch light out now? I am in 5th week of flower!

Thanks

I am running 2 space heaters to keep temps up so I think it will help me until summer then it will be a problem!

Thanks for your imput!

salmonfisher420 said:
I am running 2 space heaters to keep temps up so I think it will help me until summer then it will be a problem!

Thanks for your imput!

:ciao: thats How I roll too:lama: i only grow in winter time..way easier to control temps. what size area you growing in? you may need to shut the space heaters down...Good luck to you my friend:bolt::bong:

WOW:holysheep: :holysheep:

Ihave seen the light that everybody talks about! Im impressed with the 1k!!!

Thanks for everybodies help!

Im growing a 6x6 tent! :D :D

I wont be able to grow in summer so gatta make the best of winter!!!
Its been SUPER cold and my space heaters have been working overtime!!!

4u2sm0ke said:
:ciao: thats How I roll too:lama: i only grow in winter time..way easier to control temps. what size area you growing in? you may need to shut the space heaters down...Good luck to you my friend:bolt::bong:

well you are well on your way my friend..last winter I produced over a pound of personal stash..just in the winter..Good luck and keep us posted..

Oh also whats the RH? may need to up that to compansate the heat..JMT

Not sure on RH as i am a NEWB! I am slowly trying to buy the tools of the trade! Rh combo temp is next on list along with ph meter! I have all the basics other than that!

1k light
400w light
hydro set up
tent
heaters
remote temp sensor
fans
Nutes
ABUNCH of HUGE BUDS!

Not sure what im doing but you wonderful people are helping learn, and alot of luck!

make sure you buy a nice ph tester. i have found the cheap ones are cheap for a reason. mainly cause they dont work at all. anyways, up the dosage of lights for sure. think of how many lumens you would be adding. those girls are gonna go wild

Latest posts

Back