can it be a hermie?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

isthatjohnstamos

Reaction score
so like the first week of january i planted some seeds from a bag i got and they are coming along awesome. i am growing them under 12/12 from the start so they are a couple weeks from being done (i assume), is it possible for a plant to go hermie this late in the stage im going to post some pics in a little bit im just waiting for the batteries to charge.

Very possible, especially if it was from a bag with just a few seeds in it.

Yes - from my experience, a plant will toss out staminate flowers any time during the flowering stage. It's job is to throw out flowers and pollenate your seedless bud before you know it. You'll have crappy hermie seeds, and seeded bud to deal with. I hate hermies.:(

Like growdude said, if just a few seeds were in the sack of bud, it is most likely a hermie.

so here are some pics the first one is the only one where you guys might be able to help me sorry my camera *****. the others are just showing off my crop

DSC02080.JPG

DSC02082.JPG

DSC02084.JPG

I can't tell if that first pic has staminate flowers or not. I see 3 or 4 questionable "pods", but can't tell if they are unopened calyxes which would be female. Those big calyxes use to fool me into thinking they were male flowers, but when you see the real thing in a hermie plant, there is no question at all.

Maybe someone else has eagle eyes and can tell from your pic.

Latest posts

Back