Carolina Chronic Tree Grow in MT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@zipflip...Well Buddy there is an old saying , and I hate old saying but this one is very true loose lips sink ships ...So keep things very low profile on your end ...Like back home We all grew up together laughed together cried together ...Heck I could say something there about women too...But at a young age we all made a pact and none of us have ever broken it blood brothers to the end and none of Us would ever tell on the others no matter the cost or price ...So collect beans but then just say man I can't get the hand of it they all died on me shoot...But hey I met this new friend his name is Zack and he hooked me up with this really good herb at an awesome price...So basically unless you know they are as tight as blood ...you know this friend Zack and if they wanna trade you one of Zack's buds for a few beans kewl if not... oh well...and keep it on the QT...

The reason I got so many Friends is they all know whats said here stays here and in the world of canna ...It's gotta be that way zipper

James

Oh and here's a good article on bonsai for you zipper

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35928&highlight=bonsai

duck and cover works. Thanks for the kind words. You were close. It's old and treacherous and sometimes mean, but not really, Benny

i hear ya mystic.
but in all honesty this guy is like a brother to me. we literally grew up together all our lives. our folks all go way back to the 60's even together and so on. him an his family practically our family too. lol
i really aint worried bout him squealin on me in any way. just that i can expect not to hear from him again til he runs out. thats the type guy he's turned into lately. one them old friends who now only comes round when there somethi for him or he needs somethin. but he'll get over it. i since talked to him since that post just lil bit ago an he's alright. lol
he just likes to get salty like a lil girl time to time.
he's the one i spoke of in another post somewhere who wanted me to help him set up a grow.
i explained to him that the batch that finished up was just my breakin in batch an i only got like ounce dry. which was bout all i really got out it all.
but i tried explainin to him tat teh seeds he give me didnt grow that dam quick lol. he just sat tehre quiet on other end the phone like the half lit bulb he his. lol
but its all good. he's comin over i lil while so i can burn him up. i told him i'd give him a bud was all i can spare just to help him out. dont get me wrong im all for bein there for a friend but when its a friend who is the type to never ever return a favor its diff story. he did give me seeds tho in advance so i do owe the guy somethin but tehy not finished yet lol.
told him he had to wait just like i did. then he starts sayin it not worth it growin if that all ya get an how long it takes etc... i just shake my head at dude an give up on the whole concept of tryin to get him convinced its alot better in the end ONCE YA GET IT DOWN is all... which takes time.

Ok Mystic Wolf, I am a native Montanan who is a disabled old-school Logger. I am very disappointed with the caregiver system and just split from my original caregiver on Saturday. I am set up with a few plants growing and am not hurting, but am going to assign a new guy who lives out of town even further. (i am in the mountains as it is)
I like your thoughts on things and would like to talk to you further. Can you send me a message or something?

Fuggly

@mountain man...

I sure can send you a not MM and I look forward to getting to know you better ......Welcome in to Our budding Project and grow here BTW

James

Update Sunday June 14th Wow 7 full days what could have happened well allot actually ...I brewed My nute tea up and bubbled it good and gave the girls in their fresh dirt their first taste of tea...Alice our loving mascot and Stunt Test Girl plant has really taken off after the near fatal toxic dirt and ph crash and is doing very after a 7 day recovery last week she was sitting just a tad over 3 inches this week she is topping out at 8 inches way to GO Alice Whoo Hoo.

Also gonna post some Alice photo op shots and those that thought I was crazy keeping the stars in the small cups so long with alice then the other girls nexy week you will see the method to my madness ...It is an Old Timers trick for setting plants outdoors that I modified slightly for indoor growing ...Outdoors We called it TGE The Great Explosion ...Basically it uses a special seedling tea ...you dig your hole add your dirt ...pop your start from your cup and lightly cut the root ball 4 times ...throw them in the ground with Our tried and true nute tea...Nute Tea mixes with Root Tea add a bit of H2O ...and BLAM The Growth Explosion"TGE" in three weeks you have usually more than tripled size with no nute burn... and animals stay the heck away as do most bugs...Though I removed the stench factor that keep bugs away for indoors Hehe ...The screens do that hard work for Me...Smiles

The Project Medicine Man Collective is also going good We have the second in patient home veg and clone cab built and running and parts and wood enough left to start the third Cab ...Thanks to all for the kind donations ...Now We need to work on getting some of the big ticket items for the flowering units I have designed that should be pretty darn efficient...As a group we voted on the designs and they picked Mine for ease of use and simplicity ...KISS ...Keep it Simple Sweetheart ...Those that want to write and help feel welcome to write Our address is. [email protected]

And as promised before and after shots of Alice you go Girl from a hair over 3 inches to a little over 8inches ... that's one heck of a second inning recovery girlly...Way to Grow Alice...

So Positive Topism and thats the update for this week my friends.

James

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=117308&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1244426202

alicewell1.JPG

alicewell2.JPG

@DirtySouth...From You my Southern Brother that means much...Thankyou muchly ...I love it... and blade set on the fans is finger tip to fingertip spread wide too ...Grinz ...Gotta love it when country boy ingenuity pays off...Smiles

Tuesday eve june23rd ...

Whoo hoo that makes 5 of the Rockstar clones that have been replanted and 5 out of 6 took well Yeah that makes My success rate on the new strain about 84 percent I'll take that to the bank any darn day Yes clone success and we will have 5 mothers spread around the patients houses ....Woof Woof Woof

Sunday June 28th,

Well time for an Update I recon...I guess I should have prefaced this grow with everything I'm doing and trying indoor wise here at the Casa De La Wolfen is one big experiment so I can roll over the good knowledge I learn right over to the Project Medicine Man Project ...I just feel like it is far safer to risk my plants here then the other patients plants because they are counting on Me as kind of a fearless Leader kind of thing ...Like I really know my butt from a hole in the ground on indoor growing when I've grown outside most all my life " NOT "...But I'm learning...The ozone burn plants I took in from the older gal are coming back and along good I'm doing all the plants LST and SOG as I have such limited space here at the house...Let Me tell you LST and SOG is way harder then outdoor growing ...Patience thing too I'm finding I'm using the Lazy S LST style I figured I couldn't mess that up too badly the first go ...That style may end up being a roll over for the pod too more plant mass in less space ..Don't know still thinking on it. The Sea of green I like it lets Me keep the hammer down in the plant easy bake and a nice even canopy.

Built the second cloner here this week this one is an areoponics fogger built out of a fountain fogger maker and a bucket I'm testing it side by side with the bubbler I made the best of the two will go over to the project then I'll see what I can do to tweak the other one in.

Some ups and downs with my MS but all is good ...Oh yeah and some pictures too that way folks can add input as to what I'm missing ...Oh and I got the Tea I think tweaked in for MT and the fox farm soil too so here come some pictures.

CLICK CLICK

James out

sog1.JPG

sog2.JPG

sog3.JPG

sog4.JPG

"WE'VE GOT BUSH!!!" lol sorry im a lil wierd this mornin mystic .
them some thick bushy ladies tho i must say an very beautiful.
i so dig LST. i think it just proves im a control freak and like to control my ladies LOL. na not like that but wit the mj i mean. haha
this round i underestimated the power of my girls an i ran outta playin field for the tiedowns(pot surface) i just take thick wire and cut lengths an bend like huge long staples an i just pin em down that way.
how do you tie yours down?

Ohh I'm just using garden twist ties and bamboo skewers Zipper that way I can pull and reposition as I need too make it easy to hit twist and move and pull after a bend is set then work my way around the buckets ...And Yeppers I like my girls BBW and with those hot sexy curves...Laughs about controlling them ...All I'll say here is you don't know what your missing ...but that's just my two cents Chuckles hard....Well if you like them thick you gotta give them the tea they get thirsty don't you know ..I like they tone and color and feel they are getting too ...nice and strong ...good stems too...man do they smell good too...Except I got one pheno bad stinker in the batch ...boy howdy she needs a bath... and some perfume bad...you have heard of skunk... think dead ...wet... 2 week old... in the sun... on the side of the road skunk!

Laughing hard
What at least I'm honest

bamboo skewers
ha i got whole **** load them things. i just been usin them wit tape to make lil flags an stabbed em in the pots to label my plants. never thought bout the way you doin it. hmm i may have to give er a whirl next time try it

after a bend is set then work my way around the buckets
this is wat i was shootin for on mine but after i hit the bend part of it all then my fans all sheltered the whole plants like dang turtle shells and none the innards got any lite so i had to even tuck some fans to the side even just to get lite inthere.
do you encounter same issue or similar? if so wats your cure for it? im all ears man as i so would love to round the whole pot nesxt time but yet do it efficiently enuf to where im not depriving any other parts of light.
you have heard of skunk... think dead ...wet... 2 week old... in the sun... on the side of the road skunk!
thats exactly how the one i just put pic up of on my reveg thread. but it was really minty too almost in it as well. either way it was the reason i had any odor issue last grow. others never stank that bad.

@Hamster Lewis...Why Thankyou Hamster Lewis...Like I said I'm rolling what I know from outside now inside man is it a huge change and a lot of adjusting , but I'm getting there and the plants are healthy so far so I'm not going to complain...But Thankie for the complement

James

ya know mystic, sometimes change can be a good thing. ya never know it may be ya new fav, indoors...?

Hey Zipper ....yeah change I'm I'm good with... plus I love learning new things...and this change is a ...reading ...working... process ...Indeed and I'm gaining a Plethora of knowledge and wisdom to add ...But at moments it is making my brain ache and Me go e gads!!!

As far as the fans yes they can get that way but that is what you can hjold the fans together and half trim them if needed or tuck or move them quite a bit.

...But at moments it is making my brain ache and Me go e gads!!!
it still sounds to me like ya enjoyin the experience tho. or ya wouldnt have come this far, NO? lol
i totally love the concept of outdoors myself. i did outdoor last year for my first grow ever wit shwag seeds mostly just to get the hang of things was all. only thing i didnt like so much was haulin in water o the trecherous hike to my grow. i'd lug like 3 6 gallon water jugs. the thin square shape kind shaped kind like gas can. i rigged one up wit a homemade rigged up back pack liek strap deal on it so i could carry it on my back and carried the other 2 in hand over 1/4 mile every week.
that was hell imo. but still the experience was amazing none the less aas well as a great lernin exp.
im sure when u done outdoor you were doin it legit where you were before so no need to be sneaky guerilla and lugging in water huh?

Like others I love the Full Moon every month but have you ever noticed as the Moon starts to build STUFF starts to happen?

I have quite literally been running at darn break neck speed for almost two weeks now just to keep the manure cascade from rolling down hill.

Oh mind you not all huge things but all important things that could become huge ....Good news is all the plants are well and growing like well... Weeds.

Me I would take a day lounging in the plant easy bake with the gurls to just catch my breath if I could... but all is GOOD

James out

Latest posts

Back