Carolina Chronic Tree Grow in MT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wats up mystic..?
aint seen ya on round much lately. hows things goin on wit the girls an all?

August 13th early in the am.

Boy has this summer been busy...2 new grand babies here and helping at the collective and the hospital too mecy I think this winter I'm gonna slow down a bit.

I know I got to get new pictures up but the gurls are into their 3rd week of flower onder the cfl hood in the New Cabinet We built no less...They are looking good and the new cab should be perfect for My home needs I think.

So I'll try to pop some pics and add them a bit later time for breakfast and to plan the day

James Out

MysticWolf said:
Sunday June 28th,

Well time for an Update I recon...I guess I should have prefaced this grow with everything I'm doing and trying indoor wise here at the Casa De La Wolfen is one big experiment so I can roll over the good knowledge I learn right over to the Project Medicine Man Project ...I just feel like it is far safer to risk my plants here then the other patients plants because they are counting on Me as kind of a fearless Leader kind of thing ...Like I really know my butt from a hole in the ground on indoor growing when I've grown outside most all my life " NOT "...But I'm learning...The ozone burn plants I took in from the older gal are coming back and along good I'm doing all the plants LST and SOG as I have such limited space here at the house...Let Me tell you LST and SOG is way harder then outdoor growing ...Patience thing too I'm finding I'm using the Lazy S LST style I figured I couldn't mess that up too badly the first go ...That style may end up being a roll over for the pod too more plant mass in less space ..Don't know still thinking on it. The Sea of green I like it lets Me keep the hammer down in the plant easy bake and a nice even canopy.

Built the second cloner here this week this one is an areoponics fogger built out of a fountain fogger maker and a bucket I'm testing it side by side with the bubbler I made the best of the two will go over to the project then I'll see what I can do to tweak the other one in.

Some ups and downs with my MS but all is good ...Oh yeah and some pictures too that way folks can add input as to what I'm missing ...Oh and I got the Tea I think tweaked in for MT and the fox farm soil too so here come some pictures.

CLICK CLICK

James out

Every now and then about MP you see some really beautiful plants and yours are one example of them.

They look so fresh and healthy.

Fogger's work well for cloning.

Why Thankyou @smokingjoe...My little thing is I try to stay as organic as I can though sometimes even mother nature needs a hand ..Chuckles

Now for the update I got the new larger cab built and hug MY cfl veg hood in it for now till I get all My ducks saved for the HPS 600watt with a mh bulb too ...It just painted it white for the time being killz white... it reflects better I think at least until I get the reflectic up on the whole cab along with the lighting and fan I'm saving for.

Now everybody says don't even try to flower with cfls but I figured I got the cab I got the hood why not give it a try ...after all sometimes you have to make do till you can get those big ticket items saved for...

Now I'm not the best photog on the planet but tell Me if you think these look like pretty good flower so far for week 2 and a piece into flower...Not too shabby for CFL I think

Just Me James

n1.JPG

n2.JPG

n3.JPG

n4.JPG

n5.JPG

n6.JPG

n7.JPG

No harm no foul,brother. I am wondering why you flipped em so small? Its best to let em get round 1.5-3' before you flip em, or atleast thats how I get 2-4 zipps a plant. I just don't see a good yeild w/ lil bushes of joy. Just my thoughts!

i didnt know you was flowering wit cfl's...

looks good tho.

i myself got results but after dryin and curing after week in jars they still very very light and airy.
but still good smoke imo.

@DirtySouth...Hey Brother hoping all goes well there yeah I had some issues that the babes goT switched early ...@ZipFlip hey Buddy how goes it Zipper and congrats on MVP [email protected] my friend I can but try.

First issue is I was working in the spare bedroom the CFL hood was just meant to veg and I knew I had huge hight restrictions in there I could maybe veg to about 2 feet ...Things have now been adjusted in there so I can get almost 3 feet vertical veg ...

I also had the gurls on a timer 18 hours in veg to save a few watts ...We went to have a grand baby and believe it or not the cat loves to sun herself in there and pressed the program button so ...We went into 12/12.

When I got back a friend finally was able to pay Me for some car parts so I had enough to build the new larger taller cab ...So until I get the scratch together for the new light rig...I figured the girls were limited in the other space and already flowering so I moved them and the hood to the new larger cab thanks to help from the GATTO aka the devil cat ... personally I think the cat wanted her green food with flowers ...yes she has been caught nibbling a leaf or 5 ....laughs hard ...so twisted as it is that is the whole story of the dwarf trees.

Chuckles hard
James
But hey I persevere despite hurdles or issues!

Latest posts

Back