Carty's New Mars Hydro TSW-2000

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't smoke... hahahaha.. good one huh? No sir, the wife cannot take pain meds, makes here sick and itchy.. so she puffs.. a LOT. hahaha. If I can harvest like this every 3mos we'll be fine... especially when buddies send you an Oz of his Fire Starter... and boulders of Keif from a mix of over 15 strains over the years.. whenever he makes seeds, allows the plants to super dry dry... crumbles them over screens and only the good stuff falls thru, smaller screen and walla, the good stuff... seeds are separated..
20230823_204256 (2).jpg
20230823_204618 (2).jpg

I don't smoke... hahahaha.. good one huh? No sir, the wife cannot take pain meds, makes here sick and itchy.. so she puffs.. a LOT. hahaha. If I can harvest like this every 3mos we'll be fine... especially when buddies send you an Oz of his Fire Starter... and boulders of Keif from a mix of over 15 strains over the years.. whenever he makes seeds, allows the plants to super dry dry... crumbles them over screens and only the good stuff falls thru, smaller screen and walla, the good stuff... seeds are separated..
View attachment 338728View attachment 338729
Surely you do imbibe some type of cannabis offspring?

Yup, you caught me... lol.

Plants are on day 74... photos up and coming as they begin to crown up nicely and are all showing about
10% amber trichs... very close..

Tonight the final decision on next grow will be decided and dropped into water.. that said
good night all...

Very nice plant. Very nice.

Bubba
My first grow of any type of Peanut Butter plant.. and this PB Haze is incredible.. flushing it the plant is now going thru a very nice fade as it's using up all the nutrients within itself causing the leaf discoloration.
Making for your plants to burn cleaner, taste better... etc.
20230827_210540.jpg
20230827_210535.jpg
20230827_210556.jpg
20230827_210659.jpg
20230827_210622.jpg

And for my next grow, in honor of the Blue Moon August 30th..... calling this grow.

Blue Moon Rising
5 - Blue Moon Rocks F2 by BOG repro's by Ottafish of Flavour_Savour Seeds
2 - Blue Destroyer by Goat & Monkey (RIP Matt)
2 - Blue Moonshine x GWhiz by Motarebel a gift from Lady Zandra & Draig
2 - Blue Kush F2 by Doug Dawson, gifted by Draig
2 - Herijuana x Toxic Blue by Motarebel, gifted by Draig..

20230827_210736.jpg

Seeds went into filtered water with a small amount of hydrogen peroxide in it to assist in removing any stickiness on the outside of the shell from the buds... should all be ready to plant in a few days right on time..

My first grow of any type of Peanut Butter plant.. and this PB Haze is incredible.. flushing it the plant is now going thru a very nice fade as it's using up all the nutrients within itself causing the leaf discoloration.
Making for your plants to burn cleaner, taste better... etc.
View attachment 338934View attachment 338935View attachment 338936View attachment 338937View attachment 338938
They look awesome mate. I’ve got to give them a try, are they photo or autos mate.

And for my next grow, in honor of the Blue Moon August 30th..... calling this grow.

Blue Moon Rising
5 - Blue Moon Rocks F2 by BOG repro's by Ottafish of Flavour_Savour Seeds
2 - Blue Destroyer by Goat & Monkey (RIP Matt)
2 - Blue Moonshine x GWhiz by Motarebel a gift from Lady Zandra & Draig
2 - Blue Kush F2 by Doug Dawson, gifted by Draig
2 - Herijuana x Toxic Blue by Motarebel, gifted by Draig..

View attachment 338939
Seeds went into filtered water with a small amount of hydrogen peroxide in it to assist in removing any stickiness on the outside of the shell from the buds... should all be ready to plant in a few days right on time..

all the best Amigo!

that Herijuana x toxic blue sounds narcotic……you making seeds?

all the best Amigo!

that Herijuana x toxic blue sounds narcotic……you making seeds?
Oh no doubt... and this is the one Motarebel worked, so the Herijuana is the good Woodhorse version Chris has.. I've seen buds from it the size of your thigh.. we think the guy was blasting his plants with HID's outside with the full sun, but would never confirm how he got buds so huge..
Looking good Carty, peanut butter sounds different. I'll have to pull up a chair and watch this blue moon grow.
Oh, like your not always watching anyways... hahaha. oh, I cut her down tonight, just now..
pulled out the jewelers loop, 60x's and scoped her.. about 25% amber, 65% cloudy and even a few clear
heads still... I think this all makes for a fantastic high that hits your body and head.. the Haze in her has gotta be why clear trichs are around while some are amber. A test bud plucked 10 days ago was potent, so..
You kept them in 12/12 from day 1, you say?
Actually yes, and I used to do this all THE time with photo periods having only a 2x2x4' tent.. my growing height was about 3ft max... and some needed a lot of bending still..
And a special NOTE: I just checked my timer and it's actually been set on 11/13 this entire grow, so these plants produced under 11hrs of light from seed.

Up & coming grow I will be starting them on 18/6 for 2-3wks depending on growth..

They look awesome mate. I’ve got to give them a try, are they photo or autos mate.
Oui Mate... these Peanut Butter Haze are photo periods... I do grow both and grew nothing but Autos for about 6yrs recently... so still have some and still love them. Graysin Farms, tell them Carty sent ya ok..

The winner is... The Blue Kush. In 24hrs in solution and already have tiny tails popped out... booyah

Oh no doubt... and this is the one Motarebel worked, so the Herijuana is the good Woodhorse version Chris has.. I've seen buds from it the size of your thigh.. we think the guy was blasting his plants with HID's outside with the full sun, but would never confirm how he got buds so huge..

Oh, like your not always watching anyways... hahaha. oh, I cut her down tonight, just now..
pulled out the jewelers loop, 60x's and scoped her.. about 25% amber, 65% cloudy and even a few clear
heads still... I think this all makes for a fantastic high that hits your body and head.. the Haze in her has gotta be why clear trichs are around while some are amber. A test bud plucked 10 days ago was potent, so..

Actually yes, and I used to do this all THE time with photo periods having only a 2x2x4' tent.. my growing height was about 3ft max... and some needed a lot of bending still..
And a special NOTE: I just checked my timer and it's actually been set on 11/13 this entire grow, so these plants produced under 11hrs of light from seed.

Up & coming grow I will be starting them on 18/6 for 2-3wks depending on growth..

you know Goat and Monkey has a Herijuana x Blueberry……Woodhorse and DJ Shorts cross

Oui Mate... these Peanut Butter Haze are photo periods... I do grow both and grew nothing but Autos for about 6yrs recently... so still have some and still love them. Graysin Farms, tell them Carty sent ya ok..

The winner is... The Blue Kush. In 24hrs in solution and already have tiny tails popped out... booyah
I started with autos still to try my hand with photo periods, I’ll have a look at graysin farms hopefully they’ll ship to uk 😉.

you know Goat and Monkey has a Herijuana x Blueberry……Woodhorse and DJ Shorts cross
Yup, just don't have it... lol. someone is hoarding it all.. hmmm? wait, I know a guy in Snow Skiing country.. hahaha.. I did put down his Blue Destroyer

(Santa Cruz Blue Dream x Triangle Kush) x ChemDog D

Dude..... hehe

Hey my little family.... STORM.

We are on the opposite coast and a bit south of where the storm is coming in.. we are on the dirty side of the wind so we'll get rain and wind... but about same as a tropical storm... we'll be fine, but because of the lightening I may not be back on tonight ok...

Latest posts

Back