CFL 300w @ Home Depot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hidesert

Reaction score
Just came across a 300w CFL replaces 68w light, 2700K for $15, 4500 lumens.
Sounds pretty good will have to try one out....

I think he is talken about one I seen the other day in Lowes,,, but I didnt pay alot of attention to it cause it had a "huge" spiral bulb.:eek: It said 300 watt,,could of meant incandesant replacement,,not sure. As I said when I seen how big the bulb was I kept going.

check hydro shops for those cool new CFLs that are 125w, that 68w just sounds like a regular CFL.

I seen them. But I thought it was 4700 lumens. Would be ok for small flower room, I would think.

yea CFL's are pretty big 65k is atleast 9inches :p

I hve 200 watt CFL's that are 2300 lumens.. they use 45 watts each and I hve 4. 2 for Veggin and 2 for flowering that are a lot warmer light spectrum... they are ok but yes even 200w cfl's are huge... I wld suspect 300 watt wld be gigantic...

There is a site called 1000bulbs . c o m that has quite a selection... they hve cfl's that go as high as 600watt equivalent...

Hamster Lewis said:
I hve 200 watt CFL's that are 2300 lumens.. they use 45 watts each and I hve 4. 2 for Veggin and 2 for flowering that are a lot warmer light spectrum... they are ok but yes even 200w cfl's are huge... I wld suspect 300 watt wld be gigantic...

ok i must be really high today cause i dont understand how 200 watt cfl use only 45 wats of power and only put outs 2300 lumens are u talking bout the fluro tubes?

flaboy420 said:
ok i must be really high today cause i dont understand how 200 watt cfl use only 45 wats of power and only put outs 2300 lumens are u talking bout the fluro tubes?

Talkin about these

IMG_1234.JPG

gothca so its a 45 wat cfl not 200 it replaces a 200wat regular bulb;)

also u can get 42 wat ones at walmart same spectrum and they put out 2700lumens and cost 7$

i have one from my buddys hydro store it the 150watt cfl works great for my 2 moms in a 12" x 24" box here a cpuple pics n specs

150W 6500K Full Spectrum Mogul Base Compact Fluorescent Grow Lamp
  • 150W CFL Lamp with mogul base socket
  • 7900 initial lumens<.li>
  • Self ballasted, additional ballast not required
  • Excellent for vegetative growth
  • 6500° Kelvin
  • Energy efficient with low heat output

Picture 016 (Medium).jpg

Picture 017 (Medium).jpg

I thought leafs rules bulb can plug into any normal socket? what does it plug into then?

84VW said:
dont forget the socket

all of the above except for the one posted by leafs rule will fit a normal bulb socket
thanks 84VW i forgot to mention that lol, the pics of the cfl i posted use's the bigger hid lamp ceramic socket...

so how much does that socket cost? and does it look and handle just like a regular socket?

Where do you pickup sockets I havnt seen any but havnt been out looking for them either.

Latest posts

Back