CG's Reveg.....8 plants revegging and 2 mammas 8)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well well well..... Looks like all 8 of mah ladies are gonna survive the reveg.... The new growth is coming out all mutated like I was told it would... but it is shaping up afte a while... I think it is gonna work. New growth on all the ladies and the Mamas are frikkin HUGE!!!!.. Got a pic there of the ballast I took off the Floralux 400.... Mounted everything to a piece of 2 x 12 and using a piece of sheet metal as a heat shield/sink.... to spread out the heat so the ballast wont heat up the wood in one place and burn my house down and it is working like a charm....

The last pic is of a Mogul socket I broke.... anyone know where I can get a new one... just the socket... I can't seem to find them at any of the local stores.... and have looked at some of the online electrical supply houses and no luck there.

reveg 002.jpg

reveg 003.jpg

reveg 004.jpg

reveg 005.jpg

reveg 006.jpg

reveg 007.jpg

reveg 009.jpg

reveg 010.jpg

reveg 011.jpg

Well it's been a while since my last update.... My last post said that I think all 8 of them would have survived, and I still beleive they would have. However, I am only saving one of the reveg plants cause it has HUGELY surpassed the othes and the growth is HUGE. I went in today and trimmed he up a lil bit and took off the remaining dying foilage and buds...... I am just impatient... so I am just rooting some more clones to fill the room for the next bloom..... also I have a few pics of a couple othe sickly house plants that are in the room to help them heal up... They sorta got abused heh..... I am not vey hopeful for the one lil palm tree looking thing... but the othes are looking good and a couple new shoots on the one plant that was down to one leaf LOL.......

I am still fighting the White Fly problem heh..... Trying some of that Safer stuff.... Guy at the store said that this should help kill the eggs too.... So we will see.

DSCN0910.jpg

DSCN0911.jpg

DSCN0912.jpg

DSCN0913.jpg

DSCN0914.jpg

DSCN0915.jpg

DSCN0916.jpg

DSCN0917.jpg

DSCN0918.jpg

reveg.jpg

OK eveyone.. I was gonna wait till I get a few of the clones up and ready to go into the room... BUT I CAN"T!!!!! MUAHAHAHHA..... So I am gonna start blooming my 2 mother plants and the one reveg plant...

I sorta trimmed my Mothers into topiary bushes and by doing so I kinda killed their chances of revegging because there will be NO lower bud sites to reveg from.... They should yield good though a LOT of nice strong tight noded branches that should bud very well.... I hope so :hubba: .

My one lil reveg lady is growing like a wild woman... I can almost see her grow if I sit and :watchplant: . I think I will keep her after the bloom too see IF I can reveg her again...

Anyway... Here are the pics.. Enjoy... and I am gonna go stick some more of the cuttings in the cloner and transfer some of the rooted ones out into their own pots.

weeds 001.jpg

weeds 002.jpg

weeds 003.jpg

weeds 004.jpg

weeds 006.jpg

weeds 007.jpg

thanks for this thread!
I now know what I did wrong with my ice cream plant I've been trying to
re-veg, going on week 7, I cut way to way much off her.

I'm learning.

your plant is looking Beautiful! I love it!

thanks again for sharing this with us.

Ilikebigbuds said:
thanks for this thread!
I now know what I did wrong with my ice cream plant I've been trying to
re-veg, going on week 7, I cut way to way much off her.

I'm learning.

your plant is looking Beautiful! I love it!

thanks again for sharing this with us.

Anytime ) I love growing this plant... This reveg thing is new to me also... I wish the other 7 would have come along as quick....

When I harvested, I only cut the plants back about 1/2 way.... Only kept the tops and put them on the line.. Still ended up with almost a half pound dry heh. I think all the othes would have made it, but I did not wait.....

All the othe plants put out really dark green mini leaves in and around the bud sites at about 10 days into the 24/7. Then I kept fighting the damn white flies. But this one is the only one to put out the shoots afte about 3 weeks or so..... I kinda got screwed at the beginning of the 24/7.... That is when hurricane IKE came through and well my power was out for 4 days.... Neighbor ran a generator for about 12 hours a day and I was able to sneak a couple floros for some light into the grow.... but was still only 12 hours a day....

I also played in the nursery a lil bit today....

I put 3 new seedlings (the ones in the back) into their new homes. I am gonna start growing out a few seeds on a regular basis now. Just to see if I can find that special new mother to take the place of the girl I am growing now that hemies on me a lil bit... I will just grow 3 or 4 at a time to play around some.

I also moved 3 well rooted clones into their pots... It is kinda wild how the different clippings root at such different rates.

I also put a few new clippoings in the cloner that I took while trimming the moms today. I also culled out a few clones that did not look like they were doing too well..

weeds 008.jpg

weeds 009.jpg

Latest posts

Back