Cheese Breeding Project Part III. BX1.0 grow,BX2.0 production

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
great news rockster, hope your new venture goes well for you. I'll definitely be in line to pick up some bean from you when the time comes!

Thanks for the kind words of encouragement lordhighlama:)

I must say I'm pretty stoked and really looking forward to the coming year but meanwhile here's a few more pics of both pollinated and sensi buds from my last grow.

DSC_0052.JPG

DSC_0053.JPG

DSC_0055.JPG

DSC_0056.JPG

DSC_0060.JPG

DSC_0021.JPG

DSC_0022.JPG

DSC_0030.JPG

DSC_0034.JPG

DSC_0039.JPG

Hi Lordhighlama :)

Well my website is up and running and want to buy some advertising space at Marijuana Passion, a banner with a clickable link but can't do so until I've sorted out
Canadian distribution as Canada serves America and MP is an American site but I'm on the case and in talks with the major players, the wholesalers, so they should be generally available soon?

View attachment Sunset-1.jpg

And they are now available for delivery worldwide but won't mention company names or anything, that is against board rules, but come on Hick mate, please get back to me asap with my enquiry as it's April 1st tomorrow, my going live worldwide day with special introductory offers so need to get that info out there mi bruddah. :)

If you can get a promotional banner up at MP for the April/May introductory offer I'll do all the members an exclusive offer of 3 packets of seeds for the price of one and My God that took some arguing with my business partner!

Kaliman PR5-2.jpg

good pics#14-3.jpg

Downloads2-2.jpg

B281-1.jpg

Congrats on the launch Rockster. Been waiting.

Lol hey Rockster its only 31st March tomorrow me wifes birthday btw.
Maybe its this being american site n all them day ahead.
Lol
T4

i've bin follow your breeding since the start. kudos to you.
i've learned alot

Time4Plan-B said:
Lol hey Rockster its only 31st March tomorrow me wifes birthday btw.
Maybe its this being american site n all them day ahead.
Lol
T4

Na, that was me being 24 hours out of synch with chronological reality.:)

But hey, our 2 for 1 offer is up there rubbing shoulders with the big boys and getting a 60 day promo is a bit of a coup methinks.

Got the Weed World April issue with the advert (looks ok) and the press release which I jeeuust squeezed into the deadline for going to print is in there as well so I'm priddy chuffed about that.

A few pics of the 1989 UK Exodus Cheese clone as the STS sex reversal chems start to take effect and have nice male plant structures forming. :)

And thanks for the kind word Roddy.

DSC_0022-2.JPG

DSC_0024-2.JPG

DSC_0035-1.JPG

DSC_0036-1.JPG

DSC_0037.JPG

Latest posts

Back