Cheese Breeding Project Part III. BX1.0 grow,BX2.0 production

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rockster said:
Well thanks Thomas420 and Chris1974,high praise indeed,thankyou so much,I do try. :)

Shiva seems to think my Haze breeder male is a bit tasty! :p[/quote

Funny..... my cat loves my plants too ! :) He doesnt really dig the smoke tho :rolleyes:

"Shiva seems to think my Haze breeder male is a bit tasty!"

meow better then cat nipp any day i say.

Glad you like and thanks for popping in,chris,Thomas and IRISH :)

First of the BX2.0 seed.:hubba:

DSC_0059-1.jpg

Thats a cool pic. Rockster. Looks like a healthy seed. Hope it has the Phenos that your looking for. Peace.

Hi chris and powerplanter, :)

"the one" huh? :hubba:

I dunno,still much to do,I've done 3 generations of crosses and maybe 3 still to go.I might stop after cubing her,it depends what shows in the BX2.0.

The pic is of the Cheese which is carrying Cheese x Original Haze F1 seeds.

DSC_0005-1.jpg

Keep up all the great work Rockster :) ... it is appreciated greatly in my book man :D your an Icon my man !

Many thanks for the kind words chris :)

That's the first of the BX2.0 seed on the Cheese clone and the clone bearing Cheese x Original Haze seeds will be chopped next.:hubba:

DSC_0063.jpg

Well they dont look as good erm i mean bad as my beans from my crosses thats for sure.

They look superb compared to mine btw.

Damn you rockster.

lol

t4

SherwoodForest said:
Where's the Rockster been? I want to hear more stories of cheese breeding!

I've been thinking the same thing. What up Rockster????:confused:

Hi chaps, sorry I've not been about but I've not had a good year healthwise and had an ickle bothersome cerebral stroke in that I woke up blind on my right hand side one day and developed some short term memory problems but that's the not so hot news but the good news is I've had a bit of a genetic breakthrough with the Exodus Cheese in that I had a Cheese clone grow out as a perfect male (see pic) and was used to dust sister Cheese clones which I originally thought might be femmed but no, the resultant progeny was a normal male/female cannabis population the females of which were all exactly in taste and high just like the original clone mum.:hubba:

I've grown out 21 girls so far and all have been 'The Cheese' just like Momma and have many independent tests grows happening on various forums. I've also run several blind taste tests with seasoned UK Cheeseheads with 3 of my pheno's alongside bud from the clone which was grown alongside in identical conditions and I'm pleased to say my baby passed with flying colours.

So that's what I've been doing and have formed a partnership and a new seed company which will be going online within weeks and is well under construction. I'll not mention the names as that's advertising and I'm sure a forum no no but hey, ya asked and I'm very fired up about my new venture.

This business with the sex reversal I've not gotten to the bottom of yet but I've one other documented occurrence of this on a cannabis forum and have written to university based geneticists and picked the brains of all the big breeder folk on forums who are particularly strong on their knowledge of genetics but have yet to discover the genetic mechanism involved here?

I'll be writing to Paulo Ranello about this and he's the author of Advanced Hemp Research, a copy of which I have. I've also been doing Silver Thiosulphate chemical sex reversal with the Cheese but have twice failed to produce fems although I've had nana's busting out all over there was no viable pollen so more work needed there in terms of educating myself re correct dosage regimes.

But the main thing is continued work on my strain which is rather grandly now called Cheese#1 (it was Exodus#1) and have made sales under that name and have applied for proper trade mark registration.

So I've done an open pollination of 6 males x 13 females for initial stock and have totally shut my growroom down at this address for the first time in 14 years (I'll make a movie called Silence of the Fans, narf narf!:p ) and am making enquiries about moving to Gran Canaria or Czechoslovakia as it's liberalising fast other there and being originally Polish would fit into the culture probably quite seamlessly?

But I've had friendly overtures from Breeders and growers already in Spain and Gran Canaria offering help and assistance andeasy to rent low cost properties.:)

So I seem to have nailed it, cracked the Cheese code if ya like and with pheno's 50% more than the original mum,cor, look at me prattling on, I'll try get some pics up in a bit.

Red Sun 1a.jpg

Sunset (3)-1.jpg

DSC_0166-9.JPG

DSC_0157.JPG

DSC_0154.JPG

DSC_0164.JPG

DSC_0174.JPG

DSC_0183-1.JPG

DSC_0184-1.JPG

DSC_0233-1.JPG

DSC_0246.JPG

Nice job Rockster. Those are some serious trichs. Good luck and peace. :)

Cheers powerplanter mate :)

A few more, just a general pic dump of what I've been doing which was growing out and open pollinating 13 Cheese plants.

DSC_0013.JPG

DSC_0023-1.JPG

DSC_0029-1.JPG

DSC_0032.JPG

DSC_0039.JPG

DSC_0041.JPG

DSC_0051.JPG

DSC_0054.JPG

DSC_0067.JPG

DSC_0069.JPG

DSC_0073.JPG

Latest posts