UK Cheese Breeding Project

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those pics are absolutely beautiful :watchplant: I'm jealous. I need to build a room like yours. The right light has so much to do with growing these plants, its amazing the difference.:shocked: :bong: :farm: :banana: :aok:

420benny said:
Very nice looking Rockster! I have a Q for ya, though. If those females are putting out male flowers, aren't they then a hermie? If so, why would you collect that pollen? Isn't hermie pollen sterile or am I missing something?:confused:

Any thoughts?

Hi 420 benny,

true hermaphrodites if self pollinated give rise to more hermies but you can intentionally reverse the sex on a non hermie plant to give 'femmed' seeds,all female.This doesnt happen with all strains apparently as some femmed seeds being sold do indeed hermie.

Also,some strains chuck out a few late nana's as its a collective survival tool when no males pollinate a population of females so a few seeds are formed and they will all be female and will not hermie.

But I'm doing this because I want to work on the Cheese and selfing is a useful tool.

Well it's day 67 flowering and I feel crap,really under the weather so can't get any enthusiasm up to take some half decent pics but there's a few pics of the Skunk #1.

I need nursey.:fid: oh woe is me.

CSC_0027.JPG

CSC_0030.JPG

DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0029.jpg

DSC_0032.jpg

DSC_0035.jpg

Well I'm on antibiotics now and my tooth has an infection and is killing me!:confused:

So the girls are 10 weeks flowering today but it'll be a few days before I try to do them justice with pics as I actually have pain in my eye and if I hadnt blagged some codeine out of my chemist I wouldnt even be typing this as I had to get well pinned to do so!

So I'm happy with the girls,all Cheese clones chopped along with the top of one of the Skunk #1's,so still have 5 girls,2 with main cola's chopped.

Thats Shiva and Alice loitering in the mother room.:)

DSC_0125.jpg

DSC_0129.jpg

DSC_0145-1.jpg

DSC_0156.jpg

DSC_0164.jpg

That's a coupla pics of the top cola's from the first Skunk #1.:)

It's just over 4 oz dry and the plant will still yield at least 2oz more so I'm happy with her in the weight department.

Had an early tester and it's a kinda garlicky pheno.:watchplant:

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

holy jesus. that is one fine harvest! i'm uber envious for you; gratz! haha

:) glad you like chaps and thanks for popping in.

Thats the lone Dispensation girl,71 days flowering and has up to 2 weeks to go.

CSC_0024.JPG

CSC_0026.JPG

CSC_0060.JPG

DSC_0019.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0038.jpg

All 3 of my Skunk #1 are very late pheno's and have one still going as well the bottoms portions of 2 others.:watchplant:

First 2 pics #1,last 2 is a bud on bottom half of remaining Cheese plant kept going to fatten up remaining airbud.

DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

CSC_0091-2.JPG

DSC_0090.jpg

They look great. Do not want to hijack this post, so if you have time to PM me or start another thread, telling me what your friend did not follow from your instructions that gave him moldy buds. I have read tons of curing procedures. Tried a little of the Water curing I read about with about 2 ounces and while it seems okay, it truly as it said, takes away bouquet and color. Looks ugly, but smokes well. Talk about commitment. 18 months to play with strains, leave to the women of our society to work so diligently.

Hiya CallMe,glad you like mate. :)

My friend let terrible light pollution from the house illuminate the plants every day so they matured very late and already had mold and then he hung the branches in an unheated room with a window open so it was shot through with grey mold with probably only 40% left clean.

He started bagseed although I offered him some seed with a Sept/Oct finish so it was probably late flowering anyway and went into November if memory serves.

It was a shame as it was a very nice smoke but what was left he really enjoyed and he's taken it all on board now and can't wait for this years crop so has his 'bragging rights' come Autumn harvest as he puts it ha ha!

He is actually smarting today as he's found(or I found!) 2 of his 6 Blue Cheese femmed girls are lady boys,but hey,I did tell him to get regular seeds.

Keep those chromosomes real!:p

A few Dispensation girl pics on day 81 flowering.:)

Last pic is a #1 budlet.:watchplant:

CSC_0009.JPG

CSC_0020.JPG

CSC_0027.JPG

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0046.jpg

CSC_0052.JPG

Day 85 lone Dispensation girl and Skunk #1. :)

Still a few days to go.:watchplant:

Last pic shows Skunk #1 lhs and Dispensation rhs.

CSC_0042.JPG

CSC_0044.JPG

CSC_0048.JPG

CSC_0015.JPG

DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0060.jpg

Amazing Breed / Grow Journal (both parts 1 & 2).

Do you have pictures of the seeds you produced?

I want to congradulate you on the health of leaf, how else could the nugs not be beautifully injested.

Glad you like chaps and I do believe I posted pics of the new seed in the second journal. :)

Latest posts

Back