Rockster says hi there

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rockster

Reaction score
Hi everybody,

I'm an organic gardener and although I've done loads of hydro in years gone past I'm a dirt under the fingernails kinda guy really and have been growing for well over 30 years.

I've have a UK Cheese breeding project on the go at the moment under 4 x 400w hps in just over 2 sqm.The project entails crossing the Cheese with a Sensi Seeds Skunk #1 daddy,as the Cheese is a mutated Skunk #1 that has knocked around in clone form for around 20 years.

I will then backcross with the pollen from subsequent generations until a true Cheese pheno is exibited in all offspring.

I shall also be inducing sex reversal with silver salts(Sodium Thiosulphate)and looking for a good Cheese pheno,selfing again and repeating the process until hopefully all pheno's will carry the true Cheese characteristics to produce feminised unhybridised UK Cheese.

Well thats the plan!:hubba:

And thats a pic of Alice,one of my 2 ***** cats who as you can see is partial to a bit of weed herself.:bong1:

DSC_0003-1.jpg

Welcome Rockster, we're glad to have you. LOve the kitty!!!

Welcome and do you like cheese?:headbang2: 20 years is a long time to keep a strain going. Tell us what the main attraction is to it.

Glad you like my kitty Alice SmokingMom and thanks for the warm welcome.

Here's an ickle flower for you ma'am,hope you like?:eek:

Thats a bud of Anesthesia,a new strain developed by Whazzup.It's a cross of an 80's Positronic clone with JH or Herijuana pollen.

DSC_0013.jpg

420benny said:
Welcome and do you like cheese?:headbang2: 20 years is a long time to keep a strain going. Tell us what the main attraction is to it.

Hi there Benny,

well the taste is the main thing with the UK Cheese,very musky earthy tones,it's a bit of a Marmite thing,you either love it or hate it but its a very powerful taste and smell and when growing you need good carbon filtration over and above what is normally required as it honks to high heaven!

As I said,it's a mutated Skunk #1 and the high is different as well and I will be comparing normal Skunk #1 to the Cheese as I have 3 Sk#1 in my grow just for comparison as well as my 'Dispensation' cut which is a rather special clone which is NLH5/Haze either (S1) selfed or possibly has genes from Nevilles Haze or something called PNG303,Which is Papaua New Guinea303,a very rare bit of canna genetics a friend of mine holds and I may well self that to get it into seed form to tinker with.

I have 13 Cheese clones,1 monster in an 11 ltr pot which should yield 4-5 oz easily and a dozen smaller girls in 3 1/2 ltr pots.

I'm about 12 days into flowering right now and should start a diary really to record the fun!:watchplant:

P4134973-3.JPG

Rockster said:
Glad you like my kitty Alice SmokingMom and thanks for the warm welcome.

Here's an ickle flower for you ma'am,hope you like?:eek:

Thats a bud of Anesthesia,a new strain grown by Whazzup.

A man after my own heart. Love it, thanks. :D

welcome to mp.. sounds like you got a handle on things. you should start a journal on some of these grows...

hhmmm-cheeezy
lol

:smoke1: Welcome to Marijuana Passion!!! :smoke1:

Gb

Latest posts

Back