Cheese Breeding Project Part III. BX1.0 grow,BX2.0 production

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really love those close-ups. Your girls are looking sweet.

SherwoodForest said:
Well ein stik gummy bitter mach snell mine leipkshin.:D

Oh mein Gott Shervood bebby I luvvit ven you talk feelthy!:p

Meanvile,back at der laboratorien feur der pizz poor Germanische accenten..

Meine blumen....taken mit der scheize hott macro lenzen..not Zeiss but der Nipponese(axis power) Sigma Gesellschaft gmbh.

Cheeze backcrossen damen unt heren.

DSC_0071.jpg

DSC_0087.jpg

DSC_0093.jpg

DSC_0097.jpg

DSC_0101.jpg

DSC_0108.jpg

18 days in flowering and I just went to check my potential breeder boys for the second backcross and found one has hermie'd on me.:eek:

A male to female hermie is rare and I read somewhere they can be a useful breeding tool but can't remember why so am gonna trawl the net for info.

I think it was DJ Short who spoke of this but can't be too sure?

But no worries as I have other lads maturing so all is well. :)

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

Well I've chopped the male to female hermie after making enquiries,it'll be of no use to me but here's a coupla pics to show the crystal pixie has arrived on day 20 of flowering. :)

DSC_0025.jpg

DSC_0019.NEF.jpg

Hey Rockster, Nice pics. The girls are looking very healthy. Starting to get nice and frosty. I was just wondering, do you use Black Strap Molases, and if so how do you apply it.

You can always tell when the Cheese isn't yours because it's nacho cheese!:p

Hi UK420girl,powerplanter and SherwoodForest, :)

Glad you are liking and I don't use molasses on their own but I think Bio Bizz has some in it.

A few piccies on around 25 days flowering.

DSC_0021.jpg

DSC_0031-2.jpg

DSC_0035-1.jpg

DSC_0042-1.jpg

DSC_0043-1.jpg

DSC_0044-1.jpg

DSC_0051.jpg

DSC_0055-1.jpg

DSC_0056-1.jpg

DSC_0059-1.jpg

DSC_0068-1.jpg

DSC_0084-1.jpg

Hey cummon Rockster that last photo is just showin off man

lol

Top quality photos and plants as per usual.

Time4Plan-B

Thanks for the pics. Rockster, I hate to keep saying it but your girls look healthy as hell. Really beautiful man. Keep up the good work, I'll be watching.

Hi Time4Plan-b and powerplanter,

thanks for dropping by chaps :)

A few pics of the nearest girl in the grow and the second most resinuous of 9 girls.

Now at 4 1/2 weeks flowering.

DSC_0008.NEF.jpg

DSC_0019.jpg

DSC_0023.jpg

DSC_0024.jpg

DSC_0025.jpg

DSC_0032.jpg

DSC_0040.jpg

DSC_0043.jpg

DSC_0049.jpg

35 days flowering and after a long run of good fortune the borg have come to visit but no worries as I'll just fog the boogers. :)

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0025.jpg

DSC_0040.jpg

DSC_0055.jpg

Man, I'd really like to smoke some of your bud. What is one of the major pheno's of Cheese? Is it the Trichome development, the high, the smell or all of the above?

Hi powerplanter,

the Cheese is a bit spesh because it's supposedly a 'sport' which is a spontaneous mutation which changed the chemotype/cannabinoid profile of a 1989 Skunk#1 being grown in the UK.

The difference you first notice is the taste which is SO dank,really strong tasting but it's not like real cheese,not stinky like that but stink it does.Just open a small baggie and the smell fills the room and it defeats most carbon filters. I had a brand new 6" carbon filter and about 10 Cheese clones went through it and almost got me into trouble!

It's funky,earthy and it literally coats your mouth with the taste of it and it's also much stronger than Skunk#1 and is very 'mongy',very sedative and narcotic almost.

Big Buddha's version is nothing like it and I know having grown it out twice and found no pheno's like the clone but just plants with 'cheesy' aspects which is all you can expect really.

My first cross came out nicely as it's Skunk#1 with more than just a hint of Cheese and the high is stronger as well but you couldn't call it Cheese by any stretch of the imagination although folks that have grown it out say it is quite 'Cheesy':)

That's a macro of a Cheese clone calyx.

CSC_0003-1.JPG

Thanks Rockster, for the info. That last pic. is pretty cool. I hope you get what your looking for. Sounds like it might be a good medical strain. Thanks again, PEACE!!!!! p.s. restistance is futile.

hi powerplanter,

I agree mate,many I'm sure would like the Cheese for it's sedative properties,may be pain too but I don't think you can specify particular strains as good for pain,very much a case of suck it and see I think.

A few pics of the girls,they've hit 6 weeks flowering and time to try get some nice macro's :)

Got 3 Cheese clones that will be pollinated in a coupla weeks time to make the BX2.0's,femmed S1's and pure Haze X Cheese F1 hybrid.:hubba:

DSC_0053.jpg

DSC_0052.jpg

DSC_0040.jpg

DSC_0041.jpg

A few pics of the girls as they hit 6 weeks flowering. :)

The younger plants are Cheese clones.

DSC_0001-1.jpg

DSC_0006-1.jpg

DSC_0008-1.jpg

DSC_0010-1.jpg

DSC_0013-1.jpg

DSC_0014-1.jpg

DSC_0015-1.jpg

DSC_0021-1.jpg

DSC_0022-1.jpg

Latest posts

Back