Cheese Breeding Project Part III. BX1.0 grow,BX2.0 production

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
very nice Rockster. pics look absolutely gorgeous. keep up the great work over there...Irish...

Hey there IRISH, :)

thanks for dropping by and am glad you like.:fly:

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0004-1.jpg

DSC_0005-1.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0011-1.jpg

DSC_0020-1.jpg

DSC_0031-1.jpg

DSC_0047-1.jpg

You got some beautiful plants there. Looking good, keep it up.

Cheers powerplanter,:)

day 46.:watchplant: 3 week Cheese clone bottom left.

DSC_0014-1.jpg

DSC_0028-1.jpg

DSC_0031-1.jpg

DSC_0050.jpg

DSC_0054-1.jpg

DSC_0075.jpg

DSC_0078.jpg

Hi SmokingMom

Many thanks for your kind words,isn't nature wonderful eh,heh heh?:)

This is a pic of a 40 days flowering BX1 girl,the others have had 7 weeks now and will get pics of those up shortly.

I'm having a lil' schmoko early tester a the moment,hmm,vair vair nice:p.Really flavoursome,can't wait to try this fully mature and cured.:hubba:

DSC_0007-1.jpg

A few pics of a Cheese clone just prior to pollination with the pollen for the second backcross,the BX2.0.

I did the pollination for the femmed beans last night and will do a pure Haze and a Shiberghan landrace cross tomorrow.:)

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

Those are awesome plants right there! I cant wait to start a new grow.

B E A UTIFUL;) How much do you usaully get off one of those Cheese plants come harvest?

Rockster said:
isn't nature wonderful eh,heh heh?:)

She is wonderful- especially with the help of her talented friends!

Beautiful work Rockster!

Hi guys,so glad you are liking :)

The Cheese clones have been pollinated for the BX2.0's and femmed beans and tonight I'll do the pure Haze:hubba:and the landrace Shiberghan hopefully.

@blunt man. I'll get 2.5-3.0 oz from those girls.

But the thing of interest to report just how nice the BX1.0 has turned out as I was really expecting no difference from the initial cross,being that the Sensi Seeds Skunk#1 male would be homozygous dominant(for the major Sk#1 traits) but it IS different and this is of significant importance vis a vie this lil' project.

So I'm sitting here getting rather high on some very tasty pot and it being different from the initial cross tells me,well,according to theory,that I can continue with my plans,I haven't hit a wall like I'd half expected,'the wall' being no difference between those 2 generations but I have a major difference,loads more taste,it's strong,and I'm buzzing at the thought!:p

That's pics of Cheese clone #1 after pollination and a later spray with water to kill off stray pollen.

Last 2 pics are of the BX1.0 of which I'm enjoying an early taster.:)

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0010-1.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0025.jpg

I think you really need a taste tester Rockster. :ccc: I will volunteer my services free of charge. :hubba: Call me.

Cheers for the offer powerplanter and I must say it's really tasty.:hubba:

I'm well pleased with how flavoursome it is.

Anyhoo's,a few pics of the girls as they go through the 7 week barrier.

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0033.jpg

DSC_0041.jpg

DSC_0048.jpg

I'm sure you get that offer all the time Rockster, lol. Your girls look wonderful.

If you mean my ratio of clear to cloudy trichs or cloudy/amber it's way too early to bother looking yet methinks?

I like my pot very mature at harvest and I go by the plants overall appearance rather than trich colour or cloudiness.I find the pot is stronger but less edgy.

Rockster:)

A few macro's at 7 1/2 weeks flowering.:) apart from pic #6,thas a Cheese clone at @4 weeks 12/12.

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0026.jpg

DSC_0040.jpg

DSC_0046.jpg

you are SKILLED! very icy ladies :hubba: :aok:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ :peace:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Glad you like Killuminati :)

A few pics of the girls as they go past the 8 week mark.

DSC_0005-2.jpg

DSC_0007-2.jpg

DSC_0014-2.jpg

DSC_0015-2.jpg

DSC_0017-2.jpg

DSC_0025-2.jpg

DSC_0029-2.jpg

Latest posts

Back