Compressed bud - how to reconstitute it

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blue Lou

Reaction score
I was sent a package of Gelato which was delivered in a vacuseal bag, all compressed to 1/4” thick board

Its a nice smoke but takes so much time to get it to a state where it can be used in a J

Any ideas how to rescue this?

just chop it all up and smoke it , in a pipe or bong

it can be ground up in a coffee maker very carefully and rolled into joints

that weed will never look like it did when it was first picked…who cares what it looks like anyway , it all goes up in smoke

I have friends who stuff a bag of perfectly cut and trimmed weed in the back pocket of their jeans......WHAT THE FARG! That was done to perfection and you just smushed it in your jeans.......That is almost as bad as putting a home grown tomato in the refrigerator.....just ruined it. Some people's children!

giphy.gif

We used to break up mini-bricks by putting 'em on a window screen and running them over a boiling pot of water. The steam worked great. Then I'd dump the screen on newspapers on the kitchen table and turn a ceiling fan on low 'til they dried up enough to bag.

I have friends who stuff a bag of perfectly cut and trimmed weed in the back pocket of their jeans......WHAT THE FARG! That was done to perfection and you just smushed it in your jeans.......That is almost as bad as putting a home grown tomato in the refrigerator.....just ruined it. Some people's children!

giphy.gif
Next time they get the ugly weed 🤪

Next time they get the ugly weed 🤪
Don't understand.....they look at it and say how beautiful it is and wad it up and stuff it in their pocket.
It’s gonna weigh the same regardless.
Just grind it up.
I guess. Not me.....I admire it before it goes in the grinder. Tastes better that way.

Don't understand.....they look at it and say how beautiful it is and wad it up and stuff it in their pocket.

I guess. Not me.....I admire it before it goes in the grinder. Tastes better that way.
I know that you have some weed that doesn’t look as beautiful as others. That’s where I’d be drawing his next bag from…

Me too, but there is only so much you can do with compressed weed.
I would hurry up and smoke it so I wouldn’t have to be offended by the sight of it any longer than necessary.

giphy.gif
Remember....there are people who eat tide pods. I mean I might micro dose a tide pod, but just chow the whole thing? Nope.

Bubba

Yeah, but his dumb ass will say it’s beautiful… as he slides it in his back pocket
Some people have no appreciation of things like appearance of themselves, let alone their weed. they know they have a bag of whatever weight, its good and its in their pocket. Sort of like mixing 30 year old scotch with coke.

Buddy of mine came home to the wife and mother in law doing precisely that!

Bubba

Not me. Before I grind it I have an AI take a full video of that specific nug and rate it compared to High Times centerfolds from the 70’s. If it doesn’t pass muster I just throw it out back and mow over it!!!

Now about that swampland that Apple wants to buy….I can still get you into the ground floor

Last edited:
Not me. Before I grind it I have an AI take a full video of that specific nug and rate it compared to High Times centerfolds from the 70’s. If it doesn’t pass muster I just throw it out back and mow over it!!!

Now about that swampland that Apple want to buy….I can still get you into the ground floor
Don’t thank me too much. My evil plan is to remove all the work and make growing cannabis more like operating an easy bake oven which will infuriate many should I succeed.

That said after watching your grows I award you the equivalent of a Michelin Star for growing

Latest posts

Back