Compressed bud - how to reconstitute it

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don’t thank me too much. My evil plan is to remove all the work and make growing cannabis more like operating an easy bake oven which will infuriate many should I succeed.

That said after watching your grows I award you the equivalent of a Michelin Star for growing
Along those lines, consider Dogsters method, Jacks Professional 20-20-20. 1/2 teaspoon per gallon, every watering, veg, bloom whatever. This uses straight cold tap water, no PH, right out of tap. Everybody gets the same mix, every water, until final 2 weeks, then just water. Cold tap, no Ph, no cal mag added,. Do not use RO or distilled water, straight tap.

I was astonished, not so much of the ones in flower, used it alone only last 4 weeks of flower, and last several weeks on mothers, and still am. Everything seems perfectly normal. Round of Pure LA Kush coming up, now that I have good clones of it and Chrimera 3, I will put the two plants that I took the cuts from in the flower tent. I am doing a control test, well as best I can, same clones, some jacks plan, others my Advanced Nutrients stuff. One of the Jacks group will receive tea, balance straight jacks plan.

One thing for sure, the Jacks plan is super simple, and it dissolves instantly. Fill up cold tap, add 1/2 teaspoon. Every watering.

Bubba

Along those lines, consider Dogsters method, Jacks Professional 20-20-20. 1/2 teaspoon per gallon, every watering, veg, bloom whatever. This uses straight cold tap water, no PH, right out of tap. Everybody gets the same mix, every water, until final 2 weeks, then just water. Cold tap, no Ph, no cal mag added,. Do not use RO or distilled water, straight tap.

I was astonished, not so much of the ones in flower, used it alone only last 4 weeks of flower, and last several weeks on mothers, and still am. Everything seems perfectly normal. Round of Pure LA Kush coming up, now that I have good clones of it and Chrimera 3, I will put the two plants that I took the cuts from in the flower tent. I am doing a control test, well as best I can, same clones, some jacks plan, others my Advanced Nutrients stuff. One of the Jacks group will receive tea, balance straight jacks plan.

One thing for sure, the Jacks plan is super simple, and it dissolves instantly. Fill up cold tap, add 1/2 teaspoon. Every watering.

Bubba
Is this the same as the jacks classic 20-20-20 in a small bucket?

Is this the same as the jacks classic 20-20-20 in a small bucket?
No, not sure what difference is. You want Jacks Professional 20-20-20. I've seen some folks selling calling it that, but pic shows classic. Its not very expensive, but I had to buy a 25 lbs bag. about 80 bucks I think. but you only use 1/2 teaspoon a gallon. It does work. Look at Dogsters BOTM. Since using it, my plants are not wanting for anything, and I just switched cold turkey.

Maybe its the same in smaller packages? You might ask Jacks and see, dogster may know. When I asked, he said 25 lbs bag of Jacks Professional 20-20-20.

I just might check it out
Well if you ever had to have someone plant sit, it would be a boon. 1/2 teaspoon to gallon everytime, veg or flower. Tap, no PH. That drove me nuts so I measured. my normally high 7 to 8 PH tap went down to 6,4-6.5.

Its a low dose that is sufficient for growth and maintainence , without being strong enough to require straight water every third or whatever time. And, it works.

Bubba

25 lbs should last one heck of a long time.

Bubba

Don’t thank me too much. My evil plan is to remove all the work and make growing cannabis more like operating an easy bake oven which will infuriate many should I succeed.

That said after watching your grows I award you the equivalent of a Michelin Star for growing
IMG_8737.jpeg

25 lbs should last one heck of a long time.

Bubba
I just may try that so how would this work in an automated watering system.
I work long hours and have 3 kids some sometimes it is challenging to get to the grow tent every evening. I could even use this in a soil setup instead of rockwool. It would take time figuring out exactly how much the water system would kick on per day. Any thoughts on soil vs peat coir and rockwool in an automated watering system. Sorry I got side tracked I may be a little stoned🤷

I called Jacks around August 1st, when I started using it. The guy on the other end of the line told me the only difference between Classic and Professional, was the Classic is a finer powder. I did get the impression that he wasn’t positive, though.
My water comes from a spring out back, which is pumped into a cistern, and then from the cistern, to my house.
The Ph straight from the tap was 8.57.
The Ph dropped to 7.94 after adding 1/2 tsp per gallon.
I have been using it like that for about two weeks, and have not ran into any issues.

Latest posts

Back