Dance!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Droster

They Call Me DopeBoyMagic
Reaction score
Is it ne and my friend, or does anyone else get wierd urges to just dance when you hear a good song when your high as heck? Me and my friend where listening to fergiclous when we were completely BAKED and we just started dancing:yay: and we couldnt help it or stop it. Anyone else do this or am my friend and I crazy? lol

Yes I've done it. But only when I am not out in public. I am a terrible dancer. LOL.

SmokinMom said:
But only when I am not out in public.
But that the best time to do it is in public. The reason why is because they stare at you and they just look so DUMB.When Im high, people in public look so dang stupid I just have to laugh LOL! I bet your a good dancer SM;) lol.

Personally speaking, I don't dance unless I am sooooo messed up. So people know what my state of mind is when I do... Song that always gets me shaking my leg, unless I'm dancing, is the Requiem for a Dream song... or all of them cause there are a ton.... but the main one is awesome!

yes the best time is to do it public. its great to see ppl star at u thinking ur crazy. if only ppl new how happy they would be if they took a few hits they be laughing jokeing dancing havve ing a great time. the ones that look at u like ur crazy are the ones that need a few hits instead of being grumppy gotta go peace

my dancing skills came from festivals , we just all get down an have a great time... .anyone like Umphrey's Mcgee , MOE

I used to go clubbing, and never danced (unless there was a hot girl givin me the look). But yeah, ive been known to bop to some music when im high as a kite. Never in public though ;)

maybe this guy doesnt care how he is dancing when he is high..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCNnzat2KcY

hehe, i think he is high on something else though

I just got a picture of to mid-teen girls just dancing in like a crushed pink velvet room giggling and like flopping on the bed and laughing. . .

Latest posts

Back