Dank's updates of current projects.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol. You mean the Royal Queen Cheese? I hear that. I ran the regular RQ in the past. I loved that strain. haha
youll enjoy that i had a hard time keeping the smell under control

dirty sock in a skunks butt

brings back memories ;)

yup. I seen a post from him on here introducing himself. Hadn't heard anything after that. lol So I have NO clue where he went off to. :(

yeah and I just looked through the member list and didn't see him in it. I could have sworn he was on your friends list already but he isn't there either. Weird.....

He was on there. lol I guess he didnt like it here or something. lol
yeah and I just looked through the member list and didn't see him in it. I could have sworn he was on your friends list already but he isn't there either. Weird.....

lol. IKR. Hell he posted in the other contest thread to start 1 up here & he would join. Well, I did. Then he left. lol
can't imagine why, heck he wasn't here long enough to have troubles?...ah well, we are here! lol

hahaha I like that..our awesomeness LOL

too clever ;)

Well Danks, catch you later babe. Will see you tomorrow I s'pose! ;)
gnite all

I have a headache now. lol been working on this all day. Still have to do allot of work to it. Started with our original logo. Then added the shading,seeds, & little bottle. Cant blow it up, or haven't figured out how to do so on here. lol http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=213529&stc=1&d=1399971760

when you're done with it, just copy it back to your hard drive and open it in paint. Crop any part of the border out by selecting the part of the image you want to keep and then click "crop". Then go to resize, and change the value to make it bigger in increments, till you get the size you want. ;)

later tater ;) lol

Thanks. Yeah I have it saved in paint so I don't have to go searching. lol You wouldn't believe the files I have to search. lol So, honest opinion. what do you think so far?
when you're done with it, just copy it back to your hard drive and open it in paint. Crop any part of the border out by selecting the part of the image you want to keep and then click "crop". Then go to resize, and change the value to make it bigger in increments, till you get the size you want. ;)

later tater ;) lol

Thanks. Yeah I have it saved in paint so I don't have to go searching. lol You wouldn't believe the files I have to search. lol So, honest opinion. what do you think so far?

I like it! what are you going to use it for, background, labels, etc? maybe add some paraphernalia on there too, like a pipe or bong? or just a pack of papers..your fave brand of course ;)

;) sure did. he would say come on boy, lets go roll this tater. lol :)

Lmao! I think I remember you telling me that before now..I bet your dad was super cool to hang out with. He just sounds like that life of the party kind of guy from everything you've told me. :)

Latest posts

Back