Dank's updates of current projects.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well gosh guys. Its getting late & I have to get up early. You guys take er easy & hopefully we will get to hangout 2mar night. :) Have a great night (rest of). lol :)

HAHA!! You sure? i think I forgot to use lube. Naw, j/k. with you. lol I just had to say that.

You're terrible!!!! Lmao!!!
Lets just say he got stitches! :D

Hey when you call 2mar ask me about Bak.Talked to him earlier this eve..

I R here to be part of the AWESOMENESSNESS!!!!!!

I kinda poked my head in for a few but have to tend to my mother for awhile so it will be hit and miss for a bit. She is doing pretty good under the circumstances..

Cliff Notes: Mom took a header down the entry way stairs and got 17 staples in her head. Having a hard time walking now.

Edit: where is the new side by side thread???

I kinda poked my head in for a few but have to tend to my mother for awhile so it will be hit and miss for a bit. She is doing pretty good under the circumstances..

Cliff Notes: Mom took a header down the entry way stairs and got 17 staples in her head. Having a hard time walking now.

What up Butch, that's some craziness! Wish her the best.

If the side by side thread your talking about is the 3oz or more thing of Dank's here is the link...
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68031&page=3

Posted my wake n bake in the damn wrong thread lol.
Hahaha well this is the right thread ;)

Sorry about your mom! I sure hope she gets better soon bless her heart! I can understand on the mom thing, mine is going to be living with me end of the week and she has dementia so I understand about the hit and miss thing. Will probably be like that on my end for a while too ;)

You did find it? we were wondering about you's! lol...

Its all good. Hell, as long as we all keep up with each other, thats all that matters ;) Really enjoyed everyone company at the ol homestead. lol I was glad to learn you guys joined over here. Thats cool of you guys. Like there, feel free to show your ladies(plants). lol. here also. I made this the thread to come to and discuss any issues, and or post updates of my current projects. The other one is mostly for my picture updates. Thats what I had planned. But its all good. You guys know me, not hard to get along with at all. :bump:
Posted my wake n bake in the damn wrong thread lol.

Hahaha well this is the right thread ;)

Sorry about your mom! I sure hope she gets better soon bless her heart! I can understand on the mom thing, mine is going to be living with me end of the week and she has dementia so I understand about the hit and miss thing. Will probably be like that on my end for a while too ;)

You did find it? we were wondering about you's! lol...

Thank you!! She is a bit confused every now and then but I am sure she will be fine in due time.

Sorry to hear about your mother :sad face: 4 years and counting here with mine at home!

Yepper!! Found it!!!

Thank you!! She is a bit confused every now and then but I am sure she will be fine in due time.

Sorry to hear about your mother :sad face: 4 years and counting here with mine at home!

Yepper!! Found it!!!

Oh no..confused? from the head trauma? I sure hope she gets better, I really do. It worries me for her though, mama started out just confused a lil here and there herself :(

Thank you though, I'm just not ready to put her in the home because it will take the spirit right out of her. I am fully expecting she will be by the end of the summer though, since she is declining so fast. I have to figure out how to secure the house so she can't wander off on me ;)

Glad you're here bro!! starting to feel like home with all you guys around :)

Busy busy day eh Dank? I'm gonna have to crash here soon, today has been taxing to say the least LOL hope you got everything square. I'll be around for a while tomorrow then I'm gonna be off to moms and then back to the dreaded ex's so I can make it to my next appt Thursday.

Guess I'll chat with ya later, see ya around ;)

Just dam...was sleeping good amd the phone rang amd woke me up..
good mornin!!

Oh no..confused? from the head trauma? I sure hope she gets better, I really do. It worries me for her though, mama started out just confused a lil here and there herself :(

Thank you though, I'm just not ready to put her in the home because it will take the spirit right out of her. I am fully expecting she will be by the end of the summer though, since she is declining so fast. I have to figure out how to secure the house so she can't wander off on me ;)

Glad you're here bro!! starting to feel like home with all you guys around :)

She wacked her head hard enough to cause internal bleeding at the back of her brain. It hasn't changed so they let me bring her home. My idiot sister wants her to go live in a home without stairs... I am not sending my mom to a home period!!!!! I will build a gate at the stairs first!!

Get you some of those little door alarms for kids. Seriously!!! The gal next door used to walk into my house thinking it was her house. She is now in assisted living because her husband can't care for her anymore. You need to figure out as many things that will help you because this IS going to wear you out!!!

Latest posts

Back