Dank's updates of current projects.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She wacked her head hard enough to cause internal bleeding at the back of her brain. It hasn't changed so they let me bring her home. My idiot sister wants her to go live in a home without stairs... I am not sending my mom to a home period!!!!! I will build a gate at the stairs first!!

Get you some of those little door alarms for kids. Seriously!!! The gal next door used to walk into my house thinking it was her house. She is now in assisted living because her husband can't care for her anymore. You need to figure out as many things that will help you because this IS going to wear you out!!!

Oh my goodness, bless her heart! I know how you feel, don't want to put my mom in a home either!! Door alarms? what a great idea!! I really appreciate the advice BB :) yeah, I'm trying to think ahead, got to keep her safe!! and I know its gonna be taxing, I'm preparing the best I can.

She wacked her head hard enough to cause internal bleeding at the back of her brain. It hasn't changed so they let me bring her home. My idiot sister wants her to go live in a home without stairs... I am not sending my mom to a home period!!!!! I will build a gate at the stairs first!!

Get you some of those little door alarms for kids. Seriously!!! The gal next door used to walk into my house thinking it was her house. She is now in assisted living because her husband can't care for her anymore. You need to figure out as many things that will help you because this IS going to wear you out!!!
my grandma god bless her before she passed would put on like 5 sets of clothes underwear and all and take off saying she was going to stay with my mom
needless to say she was living with my mom
it really is hard to see them that way alzheimers is hard on everyone and you cant really baby proof things since there are moments of clarity and they can easily figure things out before drifting off again
i was just a kid then i wish i knew what i know now and i would of been giving her edibles
door beeper is a great idea ;)

my grandma god bless her before she passed would put on like 5 sets of clothes underwear and all and take off saying she was going to stay with my mom
needless to say she was living with my mom
it really is hard to see them that way alzheimers is hard on everyone and you cant really baby proof things since there are moments of clarity and they can easily figure things out before drifting off again
i was just a kid then i wish i knew what i know now and i would of been giving her edibles
door beeper is a great idea ;)

I like how you described it..drifting off. Cuz mama still has her moments of clarity and I can just see her trying to open a door and cussing me out because she can't get out LOL I'm for sure getting some door alarms, so I'll know if she slips out on me. She can't move that fast, her right leg is always hurting her so much that we have to help her up from sitting. I tell you what though, for 78 years old, she's a feisty one!!!

in all honesty cannabis when eaten is supposed to slow down the effects theyre have been alot of studies on it with alzheimers alot of the dementia comes from swelling in the brain and weed is a great anti inflammatory and it also helps slow the plaque build ups that are thought to be the main cause of it

in all honesty cannabis when eaten is supposed to slow down the effects theyre have been alot of studies on it with alzheimers alot of the dementia comes from swelling in the brain and weed is a great anti inflammatory and it also helps slow the plaque build ups that are thought to be the main cause of it

god I wish I could medicate mama...if I could get away with it I would. I am so angry with all this prohibition ****. So many could be given more time and quality of life with access to medical marijuana!

they have pills that you should be able to get that are considered legal
im not sure if the effects would be the same but it would be worth asking

its not thc but contains the same psychoactives they prescribe it for glucoama and what not

** edit ** as far as i can tell it can be prescribed by any doctor

I don't think anyone should medicate someone without them knowing but Canna butter works great and is easy to make. My next batch will be made with bubble hash. I wanna see how it works and tastes compared to the light green I get when I slow cook mine.

Being in a non medical state would suck bawlz...

Yeah I agree its TOTAL BULLSHIT (BULL HOCKEY). !!! Its MEDICINE! Oh but its ok to throw PILLS that teens get hooked to everyday. This world is SO backwards its not funny.
god I wish I could medicate mama...if I could get away with it I would. I am so angry with all this prohibition ****. So many could be given more time and quality of life with access to medical marijuana!

Yeah I agree its TOTAL BULLSHIT (BULL HOCKEY). !!! Its MEDICINE! Oh but its ok to throw PILLS that teens get hooked to everyday. This world is SO backwards its not funny.

Yeah it is...man..you say some crazy sh*t you know that? and I"m not talking about this either LOL

What bugs my *** is the fact that cbd has so many benefits, its even been shown to CURE some cancers n sh*t! but heck no, they want to squash it instead of use it to help people. Pisses me off to no end!!

Whats your deal today? lol gees. Stop being mean dammit. good lord.
Yeah it is...man..you say some crazy sh*t you know that? and I"m not talking about this either LOL

What bugs my *** is the fact that cbd has so many benefits, its even been shown to CURE some cancers n sh*t! but heck no, they want to squash it instead of use it to help people. Pisses me off to no end!!

Latest posts

Back