Did Customs get your seeds?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I Have recieved A letter instead of my Seeds

• In 2007

• In 2006

• In 2005

• In 2004

• In 2003

• In 2002

• In 2001

• Before 9/11 2001

• I Always get my seeds

Results are only viewable after voting.

Opencountry

Banned For Life
Reaction score
Have you ever gotten the dreade letter from customs?

Knock on wood man.:D We have only ordered twice but have received them both times. :aok:

One order with Dr. Chronic and it arrived safely in just under 2 weeks. I have never read a post about anyone on this forum getting the dreaded letter, but I have read about it and seen text from it on another forum. Apparently, it is as rare as it is harmless, but of course, always use a safe address and reputable seedbank with stealth shipping.

Umm... I think they just can't even look at all the packages. Billions of packages literally. They probably select random ones for tests. Probably like 1 in a million.

No way to tell what's inside a package, and they don't have the time or manpower to inspect everything.

Now one thing actually two you can;t hide from is freaking RIAA and MPAA... i've gotten letters from both for downloading a tv show and music via bittorrent. lol.

I had one package taken by the man.They send the orginal package with there letter inside,saying that they took the contraband out of this package,I was nervous for a while.I got a hold of the Dr told him what went down he had me send the letter to him,and he then re sent half of my order to me.Half is better then nothing.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

5 orders from The Doc with no issues so far... Thank the lord.

see i live in the northern states and i have always wanted to order but i was always to scared to and i never knew a good site cuz i dont want to be riped off... let me know a site ill try it..!!

Mr.Wakenbake said:
I live in the southern US... i ALWAYS get my seeds ;)

:yeahthat:

Yo Freak420....a lot here order from Doc or SB. They'll get Nirvana seeds to keep the cost way down. only 15 - 20 for 10 seeds. and both will throw in a free pack :)
I have thought about taking the plunge and spending a couple of hundred on good f1 stock.....but thats when I really want to grow with stability. but till then F2's work just fine for me :)

The whole getting seeds from a seedbank set up is going to be over once they start irradiating all postal packages not specifically marked otherwise. I don't know when that is going to start, but it is coming soon.

and replacement seeds from Doc :hubba:

1Customz.jpg

have ordered from weedfarmer gypsy nirvana an dr chronic an they have all arrived down here n n.z within 10days no worries

Latest posts

Back