do i countnt flower day 1 from when lights go to 12/12?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrspliffy

Reaction score
ive heard a few differnt opions on when to count my flower days,is it from the day yoyu switch to 12/12 or the first day you see female buds/im on day 24 from when i switch em and my widow is 50 days flower ,i know that i should check out the color of trics near harvest but i need to plan when i finish nutes etc,MANY THANKS

count from the day you switched too 12/12

personally i just give ph adjusted water after 5/6 week into flower and give no nutes at all.....but thats just me,works fine :) (soil grow)

thanks im in soil also in what week during flower will the buds become big(hopefuller)at the moment they a not the biggest, in the next four weeks will they become dense?

they will keep growing untill you cut them,more so in the final 3 week :)

also are you giving any sort of flower booster in addition too your normal feed ?

will i encounter male flowers from now on in? yes im using canna boost as well as my canna bloom feed also thinking of addinfg pk13/14 3 weeks before harvest will this make a diffence,do the boosts make a diffence?

im using canna boost as well as canna fbloom feed gonna use pk13/14 three weeks befor harvest will these make a diffence?

will i encounter male flowers from now on in?

i count flower time from the time they show sex,not when you put them in flower.

how much a least should i get off a small ish widow white?

mrspliffy said:
will i encounter male flowers from now on in?

Are you growing males or hermies?

or are you asking will your plants sex now that there on 12/12?
Takes a couple of weeks to be able to tell.

Latest posts

Back