do pistils grow without 12/12

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ganjasmokr

SelassieSon
Reaction score
i have a plant that has started showing pistils (the white hairs) and it has been under 24 hour light.

i use regular fouros and on sunny days the sun

is this ok

shoud i flower

????

how much do u think this plant will produce

IMG_1405.JPG

First off you cant really tell how much your plant will produce, it all depends on the growing conditions. And yes, if you leave a plant in veg for a few months itll will start to show sex(the little white hairs). How long has your plant been vegging for?

She looks good. what nutrients are you using? I would also suggest buying like a 150W hps system. they only cost around $100-$150. And youll be very happy in the end. Also, when you start the 12/12 keep the time exact. Dont take it outside, sometimes that can be really bad as bugs could get on it then you take it in the house and now you have bugs in your grow room.

go to this site they have great prices just select which lighting you want and hen go by watage....i just ordered a 400w MH and 95% reflective gaurd for 153 bucks from here

Shakey B0n3S said:
go to this site they have great prices just select which lighting you want and hen go by watage....i just ordered a 400w MH and 95% reflective gaurd for 153 bucks from here
This is a very good place to get all that you will need and is cheap and fast delivery.I got a 400 HPS every thing ready to grow.For under $120 PLUS you will get a cool lighter.You would like a 400hps more plus it is the same price.Heres the link http://htgsupply.com/ keep:hubba: it GREEN

Latest posts

Back