Do you Smoke Ciggs ??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you smoke Cigarettes???

• Yes

• No

• Rarely-Sometimes

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ekoostik_Hookah

420Member
Reaction score
Just wondering who smokes ciggs?
and do you always smoke one after you Toke up? i always do.

what brand?? im Marlboro Lights :)

no ciggs after a joint. imo best think after a joint is another joint or a bong:p

I smoke a pack of John Players a day.....
at the moment ,i´m trying to stop.
My Kids say I stink....lol

Tried it once...in the eighth grade...hated it!! Never smoked anything again...until hubby introduced me to MJ when I was 19... :hubba: Loved it!!! :D

i smoke 2 packs a day i smoke a lot at work for some reason i guess its cause i work outside ,,,but latley ive cut back when i go to sleep last night i look in my second pack and i see their is 2 cigs left,, :]

ya, im at a pack and alittle more a day.
Im only 21. i have smoked since 15. feel like i have been smoking for 30 years or something.
i also want to quit.

anyone Tried Snus ?? i kinda like the frost, and spice.

almost a pack a day.. Marlboro lights.

Lately.. These Marlboro lights been tasting awlful.. Kinda chemically.
im thinking Phillip Morris either selling shitty tobacco, or adding chemicals.
Thinking of switching brands now.

With the new tax's hitting the CIGS in my state in 2008.. Thinking of
really quitting..

Iv'e smoked about a pack to 2 packs a day since I was 16 and I'm now 33...and I gotta smoke a cigg right after I get high....just gotta kinda like right after I eat just gotta have one...

wow i didnt think that many users on this forum smoked cigarettes i guess you learn something new everyday huh

I had a 2 pack a day habbit (Marlboro 100s) until I got pregnant with my oldest son. I quit and I haven't looked back. Been tobacco-free for over 10 yrs...not counting that drunken slip several months ago when I smoked 5 cigs and started throwing up...lololol.

Yep - guys when I quit smoking cigs, my irritating little cough I always had went away. And I'm glad to not spend almost $8.00 a day for two packs of smokes anymore. What are they getting for a pack of smokes these days?

Is that $240.00 a month savings on smokes? That's equivelant to 7 1000 watt HPS lights on 12/12 on your electric bill per month! You guys have that much money to throw away on things that make you stink, waste your money, shorten your life, and make you cough all the time? I don't have that cough with just smoking weed.

Life is getting too expensive to spend it on smokes for me.

If you guys are looking to save some money for your grows, quitting smokin cigs would be a good start. Would prob add many more years of life to your life. If you enjoy living it. I sure do mine. More time for me to smoke weed.

I'll get off my soapbox, and get back into my growbox, now.........:rolleyes:

Wow PB, you really put a lot of thought into that didn't you? ;)

Don't smoke cigs, but I do smoke a tobacco pipe. Does that count?

I grow my own tobacco, too.:D

does smokin a cig after you smoke bud get you higher? because i've been told it does and that it doesnt

Latest posts

Back