Does This Look Ready?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cut mine "mostly cloudy" cause I like the "head high" better than the lazy feeling you will get from the amber trichs.. as far as cuttin 'em.. there are too many myths..aka "opinions" IMO.. I'd cut & hang 'em within the next week or so.. Make sure you cure the buds properly and you won't be sorry.

Piperson said:
Under a magnifying glass they're looking mostly cloudy, but some amber. Should I wait til it dries before cutting? I was thinking that would decrease the time it will take to cure it.:D Here's some pics I took thru a magnifying-glass.

I also like to harvest when mostly cloudy, but with some amber. Read the stickies for info on cutting and curing. I don't think there is any shortcut to curing. I like to trim all the leaves off and then hang them until almost dry and then into the sealed jars. I find it easier to trim the leaves off when they are green, rather than when they are dry. The more leaf material you are able to trim away, the smoother the smoke will be (well, if cured correctly).

You have a wonderful looking girl there. You should be very proud.

I agree with Goddess, She is a wonderful looking plant. And i also like to harvest when cloudy and a few amber. She looks so tastey already.

beautiful plant !! longer is always better! i get so impatient towards the end, but the wait is always worth it.

Latest posts

Back