dont buy from here..........

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THCskunk

Colombian Gold
Reaction score
hey guys, some of you were asking me to post the link where to buy lowryder crosses, well don't buy from these guys, they sent me a bag of crushed seeds. I have been trying to get a hold of them for the past week and they are just shining me off. what ever you do don'nt buy them here, they cant even send an apology or somethin. JUST DON'T BUY THEM HERE.

http://soulseeds.co.uk/3.html

I have been watching this site, it seems like a bunch of fly by nighters to me.. i sent them e-mails trying to get info on there products and they never got back to me... other things too

o man they have some good stuff 2 .. thanks for the advice THC

what kind of packaging did they come in THC? They might have been crushed or something in transit maybe?

feel sorry for you T i know you had plants for them :( we figure something out

LaserKittensGoPewPew said:
what kind of packaging did they come in THC? They might have been crushed or something in transit maybe?

this is it.

lowryder 503.jpg

lowryder 504.jpg

Well that definitely stinks. Was there any bubble wrap or anything in there? And if it was open already...I wonder if the mail workers are told to destroy the seeds so that they are unusable? That's probably unlikely, but you never know. Keep trying these guys and see if you can get some new seeds sent in better packaging. Send them the pictures too. I didn't think they were literally that mashed up. This sucks though because they had some lowryder crosses I definitely wanted to try.

That sucks man. I just read the disclaimer on the site and it says on the bottom "We do not accept any product liability." which basically means as soon as they put it in the mail box they wash their hands of it, which is a big red X for any seed supplier. In my experience, legit seed suppliers will replace damaged seeds. This company must just be a sham.. Sorry you to find out the hard way, always sucks to waste hard earned cash on zilch..

they used be like that. anytime one would post bad grows or was having problems with thier grow, they would send more seeds to that person just so they can get back on track, free. they also used answer very quickly, now they just don't answer. I was wondering, is it legal in Australia? Because they always put the word "Mate" at the end of thier sentence. I'm thinking they got busted.

Well "mate" is a common word for "friend" in many other countries aside from Austrailia.. I thought this seedbank was based in England?

thats what I thought too. but then again we don't know for sure. they could claim england just to get good clientel.

I finally got a e-mail back from soulseeds, Wilfred does not like sending to the U.S. Anyway read.. sorry i can't download the e-mail. Wilfred says he hates shipping to the states as the custom guys sniff out the packages and crush the seeds then send them along with a warning. He says they send there seeds in a crush proff container. He also said he did not recieve an e-mail from u (that he was aware of) and if he did he would replace the seeds.
I am not sure what is going on, but I would e-mail them again... He sounds like an old ugly guy .. lol but sounds like he will make it right.
I think they may have run out of seeds and may have shut down for awhile.

I e-mailed him at 8am and he sent an e-mail back at 8:40am.. so he's there.

Ive heard of customs crushing seeds when they pass through as its not illegal to have the seeds its just illegal to germinate them!

I'm not sticking up for them but you never know!

But...If you live in europe all mail going from european country to another european country does'nt go through customs only international mail goes through its own countrys customs.
Like amsterdam to usa will pass through usa customs and i think thats where they proberly saw the seeds and stood on them or somthing to save paperwork!

But i might just be taking a load a crap, I have been smoking!

RAD

dursky said:
I finally got a e-mail back from soulseeds, Wilfred does not like sending to the U.S. Anyway read.. sorry i can't download the e-mail. Wilfred says he hates shipping to the states as the custom guys sniff out the packages and crush the seeds then send them along with a warning. He says they send there seeds in a crush proff container. He also said he did not recieve an e-mail from u (that he was aware of) and if he did he would replace the seeds.
I am not sure what is going on, but I would e-mail them again... He sounds like an old ugly guy .. lol but sounds like he will make it right.
I think they may have run out of seeds and may have shut down for awhile.

I WONDER WHY HE WOULD SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT, I SENT HIM LIKE 6 EMAILS. I GUESS HE FORGOT THEM. ANYWAY I EMAILED HIM BACK. I EVEN POSTED A THREAD ON THIER FORUM SITE TO SEE IF HE WOULD ANSWER. AT ONE TIME THEY WERE THANKING ME FOR POSTING SO MANY PICS OF MY LOWRYDERS. THEY SAID IT WAS AN ENCOURAGEMENT TO OTHER PEOPLE AND TO KEEP POSTING PICS. I EVEN RECOMMENDED THIER SITE TO ALOT OF PEOPLE. SORRY IF YOU WERE ONE OF THEM, BUT i NEVER THOUGHT THIS WOULD HAPPEN.

I would rather give someone some seeds than watch them waste their bucks on crap online.....

We also send a mother plant into seed after regrowing her....so always have lots of types of seeds kicking around.

There is a time diff.. he is aware of you now and would give him a day or two or we will bombbard him with e-mails of hate and destruction.

dursky said:
There is a time diff.. he is aware of you now and would give him a day or two or we will bombbard him with e-mails of hate and destruction.

so far I have been very respectful and honest with the guy. so there is no need for him/her to think otherwise

I'd just start your own website for Complaints about "growing businesses" .... the good and the bad...

You could just post your story and proof, and allow others as well.

Then just email the company and give them the link : )

I won't take it that far man, just as long as he gives me my seeds.

Latest posts

Back