Dumb Question...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Six

Perfect smile..chronic...
Reaction score
Ok, so at the risk of sounding like a total moron here i would like to ask a dumb question...If i have a 2-15-15 mix and i double the recommended dosage per gallon, does that essentially make it a 4-30-30?...:confused2:

It will prolly make you "over nute" your plant. Looks like you have a bloom fert there. You start doubling right off and you are gonna burn your plant. Try half strength or quarter strength, then move up from there. If you go past full strength that way, without burning the plants, I guess you will have your answer.

Reactions: Six
It doesn't work quite like that... I may be wrong but I believe you would end up with double strength food with the same NPK values.

Peace!:cool:

tcbud said:
It will prolly make you "over nute" your plant. Looks like you have a bloom fert there. You start doubling right off and you are gonna burn your plant. Try half strength or quarter strength, then move up from there. If you go past full strength that way, without burning the plants, I guess you will have your answer.

Yep, is a bloom fert...7 weeks, 1 day into 12/12....not seein any amber for the most part but im gettin alot of purple in all the stems...seems to be askin for more P but i dont have any money to go get a new fert so i was just goona up the amount...already using it at full strength, have been for awhile...

HippyInEngland said:
What is the make of the feed?

:peace:

Called Monty's Joy Juice...they actually have a website...xxx.montysjoyjuice.com

Soooo...bad idea?

Ok...well i guess i will just experiment with it...thanks tc, was the closest thing i got to an answer...good luck with the server thing, i'll be back from time to time...

usually people start with small doses or nutes
then raise it slowly until its a full dose
if your plants one day into flowering why do you want
to give it twice the recomended dosage?... :confused2:

Six said:
Yep, is a bloom fert...7 weeks, 1 day into 12/12....not seein any amber for the most part but im gettin alot of purple in all the stems...seems to be askin for more P but i dont have any money to go get a new fert so i was just goona up the amount...already using it at full strength, have been for awhile...[/quote]

purple in the stems is nothing to do with your nutes ,,either its due to genetics or cold temps

and what amber are you looking for ?????

and why have you been using bloom ferts for a while if its only in day 1 of the flowering stage ...

in veg you want something around 8-4-6 -
jmo :p

7 weeks and 1 day into flowering my friend...im already using full strength...showing purple in the stems...was going to up the amount because i cant afford to buy another bloom blaster with a higher P rating...its all in the thread here....sorry if i seem snippy...server busy all day and my stash is dry...hurtin for certain...take care folks...catch on the flip flop when my thc intake is higher and i can handle the server busy sign...:ciao:

Monty’s Joy Juice includes the following advantages:

pH balanced
Enables better utilization of soil nutrients
Increases quantity and quality of harvest
Overcomes nutrient deficiencies
Increases absorption through the leaf and soil
Equally effective when used on neutral or acid-loving plants
Compatible with most herbicides, insecticides and fungicides
Low salt index.
Low chlorine.
Virtually odorless, Non-corrosive.
Will not freeze or separate into component parts while stored.
Will not harm plants, regardless of incidence of use or amount applied.

Are you willing to find out?

ohh sorry 6

my bad im :stoned:

ill pay better attention next time :p

thedonofchronic said:
im confused

Lol, sorry for the confusion....my girls are 6 days away from harvest according to the calendar...they will not be ready at 8 weeks.....they have been in 12/12 for 7 weeks and a day...i have read and been told that purple is a sign of P deficiency....so i was going to up my mixture because i am broke, no money, cant afford another fert with higher P ratio...was trying to get some input on the subject...hope this clears things up a little....

UKgirl420 said:
ohh sorry 6

my bad im :stoned:

ill pay better attention next time :p

Lol, is all good...im grumpy today because i cant get :stoned:

Im really being a big :baby: about the whole thing....i hate bein dry...lol...

Monty's "Joy Juice" is snake oil all the way. Complete joke in these parts.....

dont worry six, trust me
i act like a :baby: when i dont have
my mornin, afternoon and night-time bowl too
and all the ones in between too!

Quote:
Monty’s Joy Juice includes the following advantages:

pH balanced
Enables better utilization of soil nutrients
Increases quantity and quality of harvest
Overcomes nutrient deficiencies
Increases absorption through the leaf and soil
Equally effective when used on neutral or acid-loving plants
Compatible with most herbicides, insecticides and fungicides
Low salt index.
Low chlorine.
Virtually odorless, Non-corrosive.
Will not freeze or separate into component parts while stored.
Will not harm plants, regardless of incidence of use or amount applied.

Are you willing to find out?

:peace:[/quote]

My thoughts too... I saw an infomercial or caught Monty selling it on QVC quite a few years ago when I was channel surfing. His claim was that it wasn't possible to overfeed with Monty's Joy Juice... They had the A/B comparison plants to prove it worked. More than likely plant A was 7 weeks old and plant B was 3 and a half weeks old. It's tv. He did come across kinda like a snake oil salesman. A kindly, home-spun older snake oil salesman. My mom of all people bought a bottle that should last a life time if you use the recommended dosage. It's like a drop per gallon... If mom's happy I'm happy. :rolleyes:

Peace!:cool:

the only way this could work was if the bottle was so dilute it was almost water.....

Latest posts

Back