Dumb Question...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dirtyolsouth said:
Quote:
Monty’s Joy Juice includes the following advantages:

pH balanced
Enables better utilization of soil nutrients
Increases quantity and quality of harvest
Overcomes nutrient deficiencies
Increases absorption through the leaf and soil
Equally effective when used on neutral or acid-loving plants
Compatible with most herbicides, insecticides and fungicides
Low salt index.
Low chlorine.
Virtually odorless, Non-corrosive.
Will not freeze or separate into component parts while stored.
Will not harm plants, regardless of incidence of use or amount applied.

Are you willing to find out?

:peace:
My thoughts too... I saw an infomercial or caught Monty selling it on QVC quite a few years ago when I was channel surfing. His claim was that it wasn't possible to overfeed with Monty's Joy Juice... They had the A/B comparison plants to prove it worked. More than likely plant A was 7 weeks old and plant B was 3 and a half weeks old. It's tv. He did come across kinda like a snake oil salesman. A kindly, home-spun older snake oil salesman. My mom of all people bought a bottle that should last a life time if you use the recommended dosage. It's like a drop per gallon... If mom's happy I'm happy. :rolleyes:

Peace!:cool:[/quote]

The thing that attracted me to this particular brand was the fact that it also has alot of micronutrients...as far as being a mainline fert, im not impressed...i could see maybe using it as an additive to your regular fertilizer schedule but definately not impressed as of yet...seems to leave the girls wanting more...

Six said:
7 weeks and 1 day into flowering my friend...im already using full strength...showing purple in the stems...was going to up the amount because i cant afford to buy another bloom blaster with a higher P rating...its all in the thread here....sorry if i seem snippy...server busy all day and my stash is dry...hurtin for certain...take care folks...catch on the flip flop when my thc intake is higher and i can handle the server busy sign...:ciao:

If your plants are an even green do not up the amount,you are giving too much just by going by manufacturers recommended amounts,I'd halve the strength and continue from there and if you are in the last 2 weeks reduce further and give water only for the last week.

Purple stems are perfectly natural and are not an indicator of feed requirements.Purpling can become more pronounced with low night temps and is just an accumulation of the pigment anthocyanin.

Reactions: Six
Rockster said:
If your plants are an even green do not up the amount,you are giving too much just by going by manufacturers recommended amounts,I'd halve the strength and continue from there and if you are in the last 2 weeks reduce further and give water only for the last week.

Purple stems are perfectly natural and are not an indicator of feed requirements.Purpling can become more pronounced with low night temps and is just an accumulation of the pigment anthocyanin.

You and UK seem to be on the same page....it has been getting cooler at night this last week, dropping into the low 60's....makes sense....im goona drop all the nutes this week and just go with some water and molasses...the leaves are very uniform in color, not even any yellowing going on yet so the plants havn't even begun there dying off cycle for the finish of bloom...one or two of my girls have had purpling from the beginning of flower but when all the rest of them started purpling i guess it got me thinkin...my first grow so i tend to jump the gun on everything...over evalutate it, lol...learning in process here................thanks to everyone for your input on the situation...goona try my snake oil as an additive instead of a mainline fert, we will see...:watchplant:

Latest posts

Back