Emergency PLEASE HELP OH MY

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rofl:
its weird that, for a bunch of stoners, and pot head's, we all get pretty heated and hostile alot. I think we ALL just need to :48: and calm down.
so with that i will rant just for fun
1. Maybe ya shouldnt wish negative things onto others
2 On the contrary no good father shoudl abandon his baby and leave her out in the dark.
3 Folks might not wanna leave input if ya fire nukes at them.Weird:confused:
4 I just like to see ya get all upset ganja, but keep ya head up. Its just your first time, as it is mine, we have many high times ahead of us. For now its just an experiment

ILoveganja.com said:
Ok I had two plants in two weeks of flowering, one was detn ermine to be a male. The other I thought it was female but wasn't absolutly sure. I put the male in another room. I used to feed my plants like every 4-5 days, Man this plant started sucking up water. I started to have to feed this one like every other day. So to make a long story short......I came in one morning and found my plant sagging real bad and I had just water the day before. The leaves were touching to the soil, I watered it immediatley. I very fustrated at this point because every time my bottom leaves touched the soil like a week later they were showin signs of death. So I just pulled the plug on my plant out of fustration. Ok I was done growing for a min. It was two days later and I was going back in my grow room to throw my plant away. There it was just still standing and my leaves that were sagging pulled all the way up, but even something more exciting she was showing her sex. All you see is hairs where the bud looks like it about to come. I have a immediate problem though all of my new grow is really yellow where the bud sites are. I dont know if this is due to the two days I left it or some kind of deficiency...obviously..lol. Right now I just dont know what to do keep it and try to make it live or just start over. I just turned the lights back on. I know I have typed a lot but I'm just trying to tell the whole story. Please help with comments.
Lookin good now :aok: I dont really see anything wrong with "overwatering" because i stand by my method, soil in a hydro system :hubba:
my plants get water constantly when the lights are on and turn off the pump when the lights are off, and my plants are very healthy and strong, very thick stems with a TON of bud sites, i dont know i think of it like would you want someone telling you when you can drink or eat your food? Haha i know a LOT of people would say otherwise JMO.... but do what works good for ya good luck on your grow :aok:

whiterussian said:
Lookin good now :aok: I dont really see anything wrong with "overwatering" because i stand by my method, soil in a hydro system :hubba:
my plants get water constantly when the lights are on and turn off the pump when the lights are off, and my plants are very healthy and strong, very thick stems with a TON of bud sites, i dont know i think of it like would you want someone telling you when you can drink or eat your food? Haha i know a LOT of people would say otherwise JMO.... but do what works good for ya good luck on your grow :aok:

that sounds like a very intresting growing techinique. but maybe it is a good thing to have some one to tell you when to stop eating. how do you think kids and other people get so unhealthy, main reason over eating, and this too can be hazrdous to your plants. remember its all in moderation. atleast thats what would make since to a silly alein such as myself

whiterussian said:

Yeah I appreciate, the advice whiterussian. My next grow I won't have to worry about this issue, because I'm going hydro:hubba: . See what kind of sexy ladies I can produce.

Whiterussian: You know that plants will feed in the dark right? Why do you shut of your pumps at night, nutrient availability is just as important in the dark hours as it is in the light.

If u where to constantly pump water through ur soil arent u gonna be left with a nutrientless medium.

:yeahthat: Dub I have Ganja for days, would like a smoke :48: Blue you laughing a little too hard there.

ILoveganja.com said:
:yeahthat: Dub I have Ganja for days, would like a smoke :48: Blue you laughing a little too hard there.

always am. lets see some pics of the two. and what you gonna do about them?

Latest posts

Back