finished my first grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evz355

evz355
Reaction score
hey all just thought i would let use know that i finished my first grow and sampled my first dry bud.it was just some bad seed that i got from my mate and i say bad because it turned out they were seeds from a hermi and my plants did hermi but i must have got most of the pollen sacks because there was no seed in it which was good. it was my first grow i used crap soil crap nutes and my lighting was an issue to start with but i now have all the know how from this site and good lights ph testers and i will be using good soil for my next grow plus i have built a nice little grow box with fans lights good reflection so my next grow should be a good one just got to decide what strain so many good choices.any way i am pleased to report that whatever that strain was that i grew was awesome:hubba: i could not believe how good it tasted, smoked and what a great high i got off it it was a real thumbs up and i got more than enough to last me for quite a while because i am not a heavy smoker just a few every know and again so i am very pleased. thanks to everyone on this site for all the great posts which has really helped me to get a good understanding.:Dtill next time :bongin:

Latest posts

Back