First day of Flower...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hero4u2b

Reaction score
:) Hi everyone, Just wanted to Thank you guys for being of so much help around here with so many of my questions all the time. Today is my first day of Flower using an HPS. The room is staying at 79 degrees so far. my inline running at full speed.. No smell problems, no heat problems, I am keeping my fingers crossed and so proud of these babys.. I have learned that the FF line of nutes when used with FFOF soil is just way too strong or hot for these 6 strains..I think they are getting plenty of nutes with the soil itself and they seem to love the orgainic FF Big bloom.. Again Thanks you guys.. Hero:)

1320324690960.jpg

1320324698105.jpg

mojo for the flower my friend....the FFOF is well nuted...and I agree nonutes needed untill late flower...Keep an eye on the heat...cant wait to see these Ladies in 8weeks...these are all ladies right?..What strain?..and how old are they at flip?...congrats again they look wonderfull

take care and be safe
:48:

Thanks 4u. They are 5 weeks tomorrow. Strains are Vanilla kush, pineapple chunk, Papaya , Chemdog , and 2 Confidental cheese. The Confedental Cheese are sooo dark green and huge leaves I am going to do her again, The Papaya as well- is another hardy looking strain the Pineapple chunk is lighter and more sensitive to nutes. she'll burn in a heartbeat. Thanks again 4u. Hero

Thanks Puffin.I would but even last time. The second I started giving them Tiger bloom. They started getting color irregualtrys. ( I know thats spelled wrong) Do you grow in FFOF? Because right of the bag that soil is loaded with Bat guano. sea kelp. oyster shell. ect ect. It is hot, I know.. I flushed them last night with something called Sledgehammer as suggested on their schdual to release salt mineral build up. I will dose them with some more Big bloom in 2 days when the soil drys out a bit more and then go with a small does of the Tiger Bloom in a week or so and see how they react to it..Hero

PuffinNugs said:
i give mine some bloom nutes as soon as they go into the flowering room.

I give mines bloom nutes before changing the light cycle. More exactly 5 days. This just because the fert i use is to use each 10 days.

Looking great. Green mojo for the flowering phase. :icon_smile:

:aok: looking good!! i always use grow nutrient for two weeks after the big switch! i read somewhere that a rapid change in nutrient and light cycle can stress the plants out,so your better to stagger these two changes!

anyone else heard of this?

im pulling my chair up for this!! looking too good to miss!! :icon_smile:

good luck!!!

Thanks BHO> because I am using FFOF, I am going slow on the nutes, They seem to be doing fine. every time Ive used that Tiger bloom from FF ive burned my babys. seriously, In a week or so I will try a small dose. Thanks ROSE ! Youve helped me so much> truly appreicated, Thanks Medibud.. Keeping my fingers crossed. Hero

I also change to flowering nutes as soon as i put into flowering. I have done this for years and have never seen any stress changing lights and nutrients at the same time.

I understand HP Thanks.. The thing is - is this FFOF soil which is pre-equipped with bat guano.. sea kelp.. oyster shell.. ect They cant take much more of feeding.. They will and DO love the FF Big bloom which is a mild organic mix of earthworm castings ect. I am going to give them a lil flower nute in a week or so and see if they can tolorate it without any burn.. Thanks HG.. Hero

mr_medi_bud said:
:aok: looking good!! i always use grow nutrient for two weeks after the big switch! i read somewhere that a rapid change in nutrient and light cycle can stress the plants out,so your better to stagger these two changes!

anyone else heard of this?

im pulling my chair up for this!! looking too good to miss!! :icon_smile:

good luck!!!
Dont know about stress, but I do this with my JH crosses otherwise they would be yellowed out by week 4. .
1st week full veg nutes. 2nd week full veg+half bloom nutes. 3rd week half veg+full bloom nutes 4th-8th week full bloom nutes. I'm soiless and use organics so its hard to burn them, I always add a drop or two of blackstrap mollases to the mix and let my nutes sit in clorinefree water for atleast 24 hrs before adding it to the rez.

Thanks Puffin.Thats what they say . I am in my 5th week so I will try a small ( under reccomended feeding) in a week or so.. Last grow.. no matter how little I gave them .. They couldnt do Tiger bloom.. We'll see this go round, Thanks Dro.. When ever I comprehend growing hydro.. I will def be doing the same.. Appreciate it you guys. Hero

Dr.Drow said:
I always add a drop or two of blackstrap mollases to the mix and let my nutes sit in clorinefree water for atleast 24 hrs before adding it to the rez.

i dont have access to molases here,would black treacle do the same job? and if so,how much would you add to 10ltrs of water?

peace!

I don't know Mrmedibud I am only on my 2nd grow but If you go and start a new thread in organic growing or even indoor growing- I am sure someone there can answer your Q. Hero

Latest posts

Back