First Grow in Flower Box

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

White Owl

Smokin' in Peace
Reaction score
Hi All :peace:

Just a quick post to introduce my girls that I have in a flowering stage and let you all follow their progress along with me.

This is Mary, she is a 7wk old Train Wreck and she has been on a 12/12 schedule for 2wks now. She vegged under a 105w cfl in MG. I have transplanted her into FFOF and she has had 1 feeding of Schultz African Violet plus micronutes 8-14-9. I did have a little problem with spider mites but I was able to control it I hope, or at least for now.
My grow room had a 125w cfl, but now has a 400w hps now and she is popping!:yay: :banana:

This is Gwendalynne, she is a 6wk old O.G. Kush that I have had on 12/12 for only 1 week. She also vegged under 105w cfl in MG with a broken stalk. I also put her into FFOF and have given her the same Shultz 8-14-9 food. She too had a small fight with those pesky mites and has shown no more signs as well. She is much happier with the 400w hps and is also starting to pop!:yay: :banana:

Mary.jpg

Mary's Bud.jpg

Gwendalynne.jpg

Nice little girls you got goin there, I'd love to try both of those strains!

Phatpharmer

This is Gwendalynne my 9 week old G13/O.G. Kush. She is starting to look frosty & the cell phone DOES NOT do her justice. :rolleyes:
:watchplant: :aok:

Dirt: FFOF
Food: Pura Vida Organic Bloom
Light: 400HPS
Air Conditioned
Smell: Beginning to Overwhelm

IMG00248.jpg

IMG00249.jpg

IMG00250.jpg

GrimReafer said:
Great strains. I love Train Wreck!

Oh God I know I LOVE Train Wreck & she grows in my bedroom at night. When the morning rolls around for me and she is going to sleep I swear I wake up in a fog! LOL
Sour Diesel is also a favorite of mine if they are left to mature.
I Have a SD in veg right now & she is already getting her a smell too.

Your plants look great! Just want to say hello agian and wow you got the indoor growing on here!

tcbud said:
Your plants look great! Just want to say hello agian and wow you got the indoor growing on here!

Thanks.
I am trying to not let the bugs get them. I am not sure what I have Mites, Thrips, Crabs?
I have tried soap, neem-oil, oganics, and now I have switched over to 75/25 Rubbing Alcohol/Water. There are no signs of webbing but they look like little specks that move. I saw what looked liked the dirt was moving, HA HA I thought it was the wind from my fans blowing dry dirt HA HA. NOT! What a Dummy! Anyway I got these turkey roasting pans from the 99c store and put them under the buckets for drainage traps. Well the 400hps light has a yellow glow on the pans, and they are attracted to it. So I go in every hour every day and spray'em with my mixture when the lights are on. By the way Rubbing alcohol is cheap at the 99c store. I have noticed since I began treating them that the specks are lgetting less and less every day. I took apart my room and sprayed it too. Payday I am going to get some Ortho Home defense and spray the whole house inside! My grow box is next to my bed & I got the Heebie Jeebies real bad a week ago!
Rambling on again. Still looking for that female growers link. Can you shoot it to me?

HippyInEngland said:
Your plants look great W O :)

:peace:

Nice attachment
You do like messin with me huh Hippie? Yeah thats how I felt. When I got my microscope one walked right in front of it OMG!!!!! I jumped and hit my little head on my light set up HA HA I Know!:rofl:

This is gonna be my second grow. I am trying to arrange it so I harvest 1-2 plants a week. I am using the Topsy Turvey in hopes it will work well and provide usage of the empty space. Plus my little experiment will be on twin clones to see which comes out better.
The newbies are the 3 plants on the left. The other two are what I have left to finish ambering on Mary(TW) & Gwendalynne(OG Kush).

1. The small one below the topsy turvey is one of my twin G13 x OG Kush clones named Odetta.
2. The TOPSY TURVEY has the other twin G13 x OG Kush clone named Gretta.

Soil: Fox Farms Happy Frog
Nutes: Omri Pura Vida Grow/Bloom
Veg Cycle: 20/4 125w CFL
Flower Cycle: 12/12 400w HPS

3. The tall one in front of the thermometer is a G13 x OG Kush clone also that I named Lady Gadiva. She is so dainty that she has had issues with the HPS bulb, she tends to get wilted by the end of the cycle so I moved her to the back.

Soil: Fox Farms Ocean Fish
Nutes: Omri Pura Vida Bloom
Veg Cycle: 20/4 105w CFL 3wks / 125w CFL 1 wk
Flower Cycle: 12/12 400 w HPS

Grow Journal update.jpg

Your ladies look great. Nice work so far. Keep us posted and keep those pics coming. Take care and be safe.

Hey...Lady! lol You need to update your Grow Journal, Ma.

Last I checked, the girls didn't look like that, and two of them aren't even there anymore ---> :farm: :bong2: :aok:

Latest posts

Back