First Grow in Flower Box

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alice In Wonderland said:
Hey...Lady! lol You need to update your Grow Journal, Ma.

Last I checked, the girls didn't look like that, and two of them aren't even there anymore ---> :farm: :bong2: :aok:

Well? Let's see your girls.:rolleyes:

Way to get the most out of your space with the topsie turvey. The plants look great.

Ok, so I guess everyone wants me to flash my girls, huh? :hubba: LOL.

So, my daughter, Alice in Wonderland, got her medicinal MJ card, so she's all legal with me now!:woohoo: Each one of our plants came with a twin, so one of them is mine, and the otehr one is hers. But, of course, we're just gonna smoke 'em all together!! :48:

After we harvested Gwendaline and Mary, we were able to move in the other girls. Its a little over crowded in there, but it works. :)

The first picture is the complete box with everyone in it. We updated the ventilation system and practically eliminated all light leak.

The second picture is an ariel shot (mostly of Lady Gadiva and Odetta).

In photo #3 Odetta & Lady Gadiva are standing tall. They're the biggest out of the bunch, and the closest to the next harvest :D. Gadiva is the OG Kush strain in her second week of flowering, and Odetta is OG Kush X G-13 also in her second week of flowering.

Our little experiment with our OG Kush X G-13s is featured in the next picture. Gretta is stunted right now because of a cat infestation we had (FREAKING CAT). After some healing time and sealing off the box, Gretta is starting to catch up with Odetta.

You can see an up-close shot of Gretta's lower branches in picture #5. Even with the cat issue, shes still looking very strong!

The next picture shows Sandra Dee & Sienna Dawn, our Sour Diesels also in their second week of flowering.

Willow and Willette, the newest members to our Flower Box, are White Widows in their first day of flowering. :yay:

:watchplant: :farm: Now we're just feeding and watering. Waiting for more changes...:farm: :watchplant:

The Flower Box.jpg

The Jungle.jpg

Odetta & Lady Gadiva.jpg

Odetta & Gretta.jpg

Gretta.jpg

Sandra Dee & Sienna Dawn.jpg

Willette & Willow.jpg

lookin good. watching plants grow can be so satisfying sometimes. lol.

Latest posts

Back