FIRST GROW indoor,bagseed,cfl.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the chef said:
FTC in the house! Here hold this:bong1:

Here ya go, back atcha :bong1: I'm just sitting here :watchplant: and listening to singing, with my knees crossed humming to help your buds frost and watching C & C:D Nice

girls are chugging along nicely bro. you can't go wrong with any widow. my all time fave, ww...:D ...peace chef. keep up the great job bro...Irish...

Snapped a few twin shots,:holysheep: these are on the main stalk! These pics are fer my bud Irish!:D

DCFC0001.JPG

DCFC0002.JPG

Sahhweeeeet Chef...:D ...

i can see trichs on the girls now buddy. all sugary, and sahhweeeet.:cool: ...

keep 'er green bro...heres some luck 'o the Irish fer your babies...

_-_-_-_-_ GREEN MOJO_-_-_-_-_

TY brother Irish, I can feel that Irish greeeen mojo!

Snapped these of lady blue fer my buds Irsih and 4u2smoke on his b-day! I fell in love with the second cola shot!

DCFC0026.JPG

DCFC0027.JPG

DCFC0028.JPG

DCFC0029.JPG

DCFC0030.JPG

DCFC0031.JPG

Ty dos, btw i loove steve martin, i think my first CASSETTE tape was of king tut.

Took an early sample from the lowest branch and in to the paper bag she went. Just a test of the product! I will dry it out a couple and then in the curing jar till harvest! I'll post an early smoke report when i can't wait any longer.

DCFC0001.JPG

DCFC0002.JPG

DCFC0003.JPG

:confused:
the chef said:
Took an early sample from the lowest branch and in to the paper bag she went. Just a test of the product! I will dry it out a couple and then in the curing jar till harvest! I'll post an early smoke report when i can't wait any longer.
why, why why? its your plant, but why? you said when you cant wait any longer?/////, you allready cant wait any longer.....cmon, patience btw very sexy ladys

Ty loolagigi, that was a lower branch that stopped growing, it is as big as it is gonna get due to earlier troubles. Getting real close to harvest and want a sampl peice when i cut her. Surly you understand? I hope.:eek:

the chef said:
Ty loolagigi, that was a lower branch that stopped growing, it is as big as it is gonna get due to earlier troubles. Getting real close to harvest and want a sampl peice when i cut her. Surly you understand? I hope.:eek:
yeah i suppose. how many weeks in flower are you? i would say maybe week 5 or 6? :hubba:

Hey loolagigi, 42 days in. Pistils are starting to retreat back into the bud. Red hairs are popping up all over, Trichs are mostly cloudy with a small percentage turning amber. Getting close and i'm excited!:D Apolagise fer the fuzzy pics, got ahold of some Kush so i wouldn't get to early into smoking my grow. Enjoy the pics!

DCFC0012.JPG

DCFC0013.JPG

DCFC0014.JPG

DCFC0015.JPG

DCFC0016.JPG

DCFC0017.JPG

DCFC0018.JPG

DCFC0019.JPG

DCFC0020.JPG

Day 45 of flowering: Took these as the lights came on, heres where we are at. More red hairs are prominent, all sugary coated, trichs scope out at all cloudy and about 25-30% amber.No yellowing or falling off of the upper leaves at all. Blueberry/white widow. I have a heavy sativa dom thats ready to go to flower, but i have no room. I know the general feedback will be to wait longer, but what's so bad pulling her in the next day or two? She's indie dom. and smelling sweet! Could use all feedback and will follow advice! TY my family fer your help.

DCFC0002.JPG

DCFC0003.JPG

DCFC0004.JPG

DCFC0005.JPG

DCFC0006.JPG

DCFC0007.JPG

DCFC0008.JPG

DCFC0009.JPG

DCFC0010.JPG

DCFC0011.JPG

whoa big guy.:eek: ...please, please, please don't chop her yet. she needs several more weeks bro. you will get mediocre smoke right now, and possibly the junk on the street would be better. i kid you not Chef, you would be always ask'in yourself, "what if"...

they need 2-4 weeks still by what i'm looking at. 2 will give you what you'll be looking for , i think. and 3, and 4 weeks from now, you'll be smoking some A #1, world class dank.:cool: ...

ultimately, it's your call. i would never chop early, unless under complete duress, or having a mental breakdown. and you don't sound either.;) :) ...

you've brought those girls this far bro, now you owe it to yourself to see the grow out properly, by taking the girls to the finish line. you feel me bro?...

hit the bubba again, and rethink this ,,, ahhh, brainfart. lol... lol... peace...Irish...

I fell ya brother i go in and look at them and i can feel it in my bones its just not at that final stage. Ya know where they start to bloom then pause, then boom next to the last stage, then slow stage , and finish, i feel i'm at that slow stage right before the dramatic finish. Gonna give her nutes and a couple of molasses treats. before i flush her...i'll wait!

so white...I want to nip off the nug and eat it.

I know i have dreams of trimming and scraping the white crystals of my arm with a puddy knife...Hmmmm!

Latest posts

Back