FIRST GROW indoor,bagseed,cfl.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol, gonna prob down her sunday in sacrafice fer a cowboy's win! As i get close to wrapping up this gj i would like to thank the little people fer thier help.........there's bob the earthworm, his brotherfrank..ooops frank now has a twin. A whole lotta gj to come! I'll post chop down and drying/jar pics as they occur. Ty to everyone posted here. One down, _ to go!

I was gonna wait fer at least sun. to chop down lady blue. but after seeing mai li, my thai ss, i decided under expert advice.....TIMBER! Would have waited longer but these things occured: Tss will grow out of the box in a day or two, needed to put trainwreck in the box, badly! Have a late jan through march schedule of in law visits, and man i gotta lot of new strains headed my way! Still got an easyryder, pinapple express, and a moby di*k in flower plus the tss. Lady blue is so awsome, top heavy, thick, SCHTANKY, covered in a sugar like coating, trich are all cloudy and about 35-40% amber, I'm happy! I will finish out this gj with a cut and hanging blue widow! Ty all fer your help and please don't be upset she's getting chopped early. I just got to happy and planted to much!

DCFC0001.JPG

DCFC0002.JPG

DCFC0003.JPG

DCFC0004.JPG

DCFC0005.JPG

DCFC0006.JPG

DCFC0007.JPG

DCFC0008.JPG

DCFC0009.JPG

DCFC0010.JPG

DCFC0011.JPG

DCFC0012.JPG

Lookin' real good, Chef! Lady Blue looks like she's gonna give you some powerful smoke. WAY TO GO, Chef!!!

TY mmama! Gonna give her a trim right now. Your help and support along the way was most appreciated...Gracias!

ok heres lady blue with her hair cut! I also got a sweet head start on hash and cannabutter. Got a nice size cola as you can see, and finally the famous string job. I got a nice little pile of early samples that went straight into a small paper bag. Can't wait fer the whole thing. TY again to all who dropped and chimed in. Geen thoughts be with you all!

DCFC0023.JPG

DCFC0024.JPG

DCFC0025.JPG

DCFC0026.JPG

DCFC0027.JPG

DCFC0028.JPG

DCFC0029.JPG

DCFC0030.JPG

DCFC0031.JPG

DCFC0032.JPG

DCFC0033.JPG

DCFC0034.JPG

lady blue really came through for you, chef! how's she taste?

Hey mmama! She's deff. a blueberry with a frosty ice taste, strong..really strong...Hehehehe!

Congrats Chef :)

What did it feel like as you stood with blade knowing you were going to kill the love you had for her?

:peace:

Heartbroken at first HIE. I said a few words, bowed my head fer a moment of silence, burnt a fan leaf as a sacrafice to the green gods and WHAP! i wanna cry untill i open the cure jars and then i feel good again.

ROFL, HIE!

i remember seeing pictures of Kirlean photography years ago, where it showed plant energy. And then they showed a plant getting cut down, and the colors and dimension changed dramatically.

Interesting thing about that---the person who killed the plant came back into the plant room, and the other plants were being monitored, and every plant started screaming in colors and energy waves when the man came into the room again.

Very interesting data!

Chef, i'm going to have to find some fruity seeds to try. I've never smoked any fruity anything, but it sure sounds delicious. I hate to admit it, but my hermie grow from last winter tastes and smells like alfalfa. Curing was so so so impossible with our single digit humidity. Even with a humidifier on, it just would not cure slow enough. Ah well, those alfalfa hermies still did the job. I hope each grow gets successively better.

Toke 'er up, Chef!

TY mmama, have you tried brown bagging it? You will enjoy the fruity i promise! Blueberry anything is a good place to start, i think a order of smurfberry might have to be on the next order.

the chef said:
i wanna cry untill i open the cure jars and then i feel good again.

She is going to sing your name as she knows you need to wait for her.

She will visit your dreams and leave weary morning in her path as a token of her love she had with you.

The kind of love only a female can turn into sweating horror.

She is now living inside you mind after your cruel life removing cuts of cold steel.

She will never give up until you cut your Bobby Davro off and start wearing a skirt using the name Sandra.

Females are like that.

Well they are in my part of the world anyway :rofl:

:peace:

Latest posts

Back