First grow w/cfl's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2nd week veg. runnin one 40watt 5000k cfl and 6 26watt 6500k cfl's. waiting for the other three 40watts to be reshipped. Also today i ordered an 120mm fan 113cfm that i will install on the top of my box for extra exhaust. I also add 4 passive intakes. pics below. Last nite before the lights went out i transplanted my 4 hope to be girls let me know what you think:afroweed:

2nd week veg.JPG

2ndweek veg2.JPG

2nd week veg3.JPG

2nd week veg4.JPG

2nd week veg5.JPG

2nd week veg6.JPG

passive intake.JPG

passive intake 2.JPG

Hey man looking real good.Those intakes are pretty cool too, but if I were you I would put some sort of screen over them so that you don't allow critters into your grow box.With the new fan your heat problems should be gone.It looks like your plants might be stretching a little bit in the 6th pic.I always try to keep my plants an inch below the bulbs a book works well to prop them up higher.Good luck with the new bulbs hope they are in one piece.

hey franko thanks in trying little by little ill get ther. and will do on the intakes ill get some chicken wire or sumthin i got layin around in my garage..peace bro

Just get something that is small enough to keep out bugs.Peace man

Looking healthy Mr. Cakes...I love when the plants are that rich deep green....you might want to think about burying them a lil deeper in soil to fix the bit of stretch you had going on...anytime I transplant I bury them a lil deeper...but it does not look like it will be a problem...

Here's the pic of my one lonely female,first time grow,she is in the 6th week of flower with 10 cfl bulbs,i'm happy so far seeing as it is a cfl grow.
you will notice that i had to cut her two weeks ago as it was growing out of control,it was 5 1/2 ft tall and climbing with tiny buds but now that i cut her the buds are growing great and the height stayed controllable,by cutting her i did something right to stop stretch and make bigger buds,probably luck but i'll try again on the next one.

DR.Feelgood.

bud.jpg

bud2.jpg

ok so here's my next ? i know not to use any nutrients obviously because i have just transplanted 2 days ago. When do you think would be a good time to start adding the veg. nutrients to my plants? I also have two different kinds and was wondering what would be best. Or should i just use one nutrients for two plants and the other nutrients for the other two. give me your feedback everyones has been very helpful so far thanks.:D

ff nutrients.JPG

Advanced nutrients.JPG

ok so i checked on my palnts today and noticed that on two of my plants a view of the leaves tips are turning yellow. i haven't used any nutrients and my ph is at like a 7.0 i don't know what the problem is so if you do let me know.thanks

DSCF5347 [1024x768].JPG

DSCF5350 [1024x768].JPG

DSCF5352 [1024x768].JPG

I know that sometime ff soil will burn seedlings but you would think it would have done it before now.My plants have gotten this a couple times but only when I used nutes.Ph is kinda high i believe but not by much.Hopefully someone else will have some real answers for you bro.

I have got that from my MG liquid food but I have also got that from under and over watering. Mind you that in both cases the over and under where both extreme.

ok maybe i could be from the over watering cause when i transplanted them i did over water a bit cause the next day the leaves were pointing downwards but a couple of days later they came back up so hopefully it was just that should i be worried bout it?any other opinions?

hey guys ok so here are the updates: I have installed my new exhaust fan 113cfm. at the top of my box. I also got my 3 40watt cfl's today as well. so now im running 4 40watt 5000k/4 26watt 6500k and one 26watt 2700k cfl's. is this to much for my sot of is it good? also some new pics showing 3rd week into veg. leave some love:bong:

3rd week veg1.JPG

3rd week veg1 (2).JPG

3rd week veg1 (3).JPG

3rd week veg1 (4).JPG

3rd week veg1 (5).JPG

3rd week veg1 (6).JPG

3rd week veg1 (7).JPG

looking good, can never have too much light unless the temps are too much.

ok so i mistake im now starting my 3rd week of veg. lol i forgot that i started veging on the 7th after i looked at my chart. so my post were a week ahead.lol my bad. Anyways this is day 28 of veg for my hope to be ladies. I also started a little LST for the first time they have been in LST for about 4 days now and it's crazy how it takes off. looking good to me though. I beleive no sign of sex yet still to early i guess. I also added a little nuts to two of the plants just to see if it would make any difference. Well let me know what you think.

4th week veg(lst) (2).JPG

4th week veg(lst) (3).JPG

4th week veg(lst) (4).JPG

4th week veg(lst) (5).JPG

4th week veg(lst) (6).JPG

4th week veg(lst) (7).JPG

4th week veg(lst) (8).JPG

Some green mojo your way! My first grow is 3 weeks flower and I def plan to train next time. Will be watching how yours goes. Lookin' good.

What did you use to tie them down? Speaker wire :holysheep: ???

I can see your fingerprint. They're gonna get you now lol.

omnigr33n said:
I can see your fingerprint. They're gonna get you now lol.
For real, I have done the same thing. And, been like, what if? Should I photoshop my prints. lol.

I swear, paranoia is good, to some extents...:D

u might want to try some of these they are 105 warr CFL's that are 500 watt equivalent:www topbulbdotcom/find/product_description.asp?intproductid=49655 I'm too new here to put up the proper url but just put a period where the dot is spelled out and copy paste it should work

2b2s

Latest posts

Back