First Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm getting stuck when I hit "browse" -- I can't find the re-sized pics in Picasa -- what I do find will not load.

PuffinNugs said:
resize them in paint, save to desktop. easy find

Paint doesn't have the pixtals -- they have percents -- what percent will work?

On top of all this pic stuff -- I believe I have mites. There was something on a leaf of one of my babies -- I looked through a magnifying glass and it sure looked like webs on the leaf -- I picked it up and could see a hole in the leaf when I put it by the light. How could this happen? What do I do. I sprayed the plant with a mild soap solution and isolated it from the others -- Where did it come from -- the dirt? damn

I have three files listed below -- how to put them in this box?

100_0272.JPG

100_0277.JPG

100_0299.JPG

I don't know if I can do that again -- I'm going to have a drink and think about it some -- nearly broke my old brain, lol.

HemperFi said:
On top of all this pic stuff -- I believe I have mites. There was something on a leaf of one of my babies -- I looked through a magnifying glass and it sure looked like webs on the leaf -- I picked it up and could see a hole in the leaf when I put it by the light. How could this happen? What do I do. I sprayed the plant with a mild soap solution and isolated it from the others -- Where did it come from -- the dirt? damn

I doubt that you have mites on plants that small. And it takes some time before they start making webs. They also do not make holes in the leaves. They suck the juices from the leaves and it leaves white/light yellow spots.

Do not spray with anything at this point--your plants are too young and fragile. Where did you get your "dirt"?

When I resize my pics on Paint, I just make them 25% of the original and it is always good.

I'm beginning to like you Goddess -- of course I freaked out, and I may have ruined that plant messin with it, but I know how to post pics now :)

If I can find the ones I wwant. I will leave it alone -- for now. -- thanks

It may be okay. However, I believe that more seedlings die from over care than under care. I do know that it is hard to be patient, but it really is a must.

PuffinNugs said:
they look great so far

Thank you Puffin. I am having "first grow freak-outs" -- I'll get over it. I think they look pretty good too -- at least these 4 -- I'll take some pics in the morning of the other two and see if I can remember how to put them in here (with a hang-over)

Peace bro

now that you have them in bigger pots you won't have to water but every 3-4 days. put a clear 2-litter bottle upside down w/ the top-1/4 to top-1/2 cut off over each of them. == ghetto humidity domes. this will make sure they all stay nice and green and stand up at attention in between waterings.

peace,

mr_chow

dman1234 said:
They are seedling, they dont need a dome at all imo.

Plants absorb nutrients and water through their roots, but photosynthesis — the process by which plants create their fuel — occurs in the leaves. Therefore, plants need to get fluids and nutrients from the ground up through their stems to their parts that are above ground level. ... hZZp://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/how-plants-get-water-and-nutrients.html

i try to keep my seedlings and small veg between 50-70RH if i can...helps w/ transpiration :hubba: (the act of getting fluids and nutes from the ground to the leaves)

...the more you let the small leaves "dry out" the harder it is for the plants to send essentials to them, which in turn leads to slower growth during this phase.

peace,

mr_chow

bho_expertz said:
Domes are for clones.

dman1234 said:
They are seedling, they dont need a dome at all imo.

Put me with these guys....clones need domes. Seedlings do not. I hve never used a dome for a seedling. Just our opinion...lol

Latest posts

Back